Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gundam Series (Wing, Seed, Seed Destiny, 00, etc)

+9
alluringfirefly
aapmens
blacktristar
Cerestial
pumpkindeath
Leena
rubenz
Dream_Lights
twilight9503
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

Um.....I think most people heard about this series if not watched it. It's a really famous series and my personal favorites are Seed and Seed Destiny cuz the drawing's good and I like Athrun!!!! I watched it to see Athrun....*cough* though it's not an obsession as strong as the kanda one >.<. I'll have to explain every series, but that's too complicated, so yea. Any Gundam-lover & newbies are welcome in this post!!! However!!!!!! People who strongly dislike this series, keep out!!!! Just critiques are fine^^

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I've seen only the gumdam seed of all the series.
I somewhat like it.
May and Lacus looks exactly the same.

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

I guess....I watched the whole gundam series to see athrun..!!!! That was like the first time my favorite character was actually a person who was nice to other people....ahahahhaha

rubenz

Plum
Plum

Yupz I watched it, my fav must be Gundam Seed. I love it so much but I don't really like destiny. My fav character there is Cagalli and Kira.

Leena

Plum
Plum

My favorite gundam seriess is Gundam Wing, Yeah, I like Heero *0*
and I also like Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. They were good series. I wanted to cry at the end
My favorite character is Lacus, she's great.

pumpkindeath

Plum
Plum

I only like the new Gundam series because the art and animation is much better and smoother. The fights are better too. Somehow cant bring myself to watch the old ones till the end.

Cerestial

Plum
Plum

between 00 and Seed i liked seed much more ... setsuna cannot compare

blacktristar

Plum
Plum

my favorite of all the series had to be gundam wing

aapmens

Plum
Plum

have to wait for a movie for OO and gundam seed. dont think seed wil ever come so :(

alluringfirefly

Plum
Plum

I have watched Gundam Seed and Wing. I like Gundam Wing. I have a thing for Quatre and Heero characters.

janelleski

Plum
Plum

i've watched:
- gundam wing
- gundam wing endless waltz (ova of gundam wing)
- gundam g
- gundam seed
- gundam seed destiny

all gundam series are really one of a kind. but my favorite is gundam wing. and it's the first of the gundam series i've watched :D i also like gundam seed. i love athrun! wahaha!

Mel

Plum
Plum

I have only see Gundam Wing, Seed and Seed Destiny!

I have no favourite in these three series but I really like them!

In Gundam Wing, I think my favourite character id Trowa but why I couldn't explain^^ It's a really good anime but I would have prefered that there's a real relationship between Hiro and Relena!

In Seed and Destiny, I like Kira and Shin^^ But it's shame that Stellar died ...

saikyi

Plum
Plum

my favorite use to be gundam wing i use to be a huge fan of it, and duo- i love duo he's still awesome, but i have to say that gundam 00 is better in terms of plot, art, and makes more sense. also, relena was really irritating in wing. i keep thinking about watching seed and seed destiny, but for some reason i dont really like it.

Imery

Plum
Plum

Leena wrote:My favorite gundam seriess is Gundam Wing, Yeah, I like Heero *0*
Me too Excited It's really awesome and its ost was fabulous .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum