Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ARISA, (Recommended series)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ARISA, (Recommended series) Empty ARISA, (Recommended series) Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:30 am

RizzzZ

Plum
Plum

ARISA, (Recommended series) ARISA_v01_ch03_p001
Description: The story of a twin sister and the mysteries surrounding Arisa, one of the twin.
Tsubasa is the protagonist of the story, one of the twin sisters also known as the demon princess of her school because of her amazing strength and fighting skills which causes men from her school to respect her. Arisa is the opposite of her sister kind, gentle and sweet, a model student, loved by everyone and has a cool boyfriend. After 3 years of separation due to their parent’s divorce the twins met again, Arisa suggested to her sister to take her place for a day in her school and Tsubasa gladly agreed but at that time she didn’t know that it was going to be a start of something dangerous and Tsubasa will do everything to save her sister from the secrets she hides. -Rizzz (sorry if the summary sucked, tried my best for it)

Opinion:
I really love this manga, it’s currently on my reading and favorite list
The story is very intriguing, the characters are lovable especially Tsubasa ^___^
I'm not only curious on the mystery about her sister but also her sister relationship with the people from school, so as the romance development. As of now I can't tell which couple is which.
SPOILER ALERT: Oh! The latest chapter was a cliffhanger, so the delinquent guy is the king?! I also wonder what did that guy and her sister Arisa talked about??

2ARISA, (Recommended series) Empty Re: ARISA, (Recommended series) Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:45 am

TheBlackCatOfMisfortune

Plum
Plum

I love this series ^^
I started reading it but, I don't know which group is scanlating and trasnlating it now... :(

3ARISA, (Recommended series) Empty Re: ARISA, (Recommended series) Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:37 am

eternalrequiem

Plum
Plum

I am really curious about this manga..

4ARISA, (Recommended series) Empty Re: ARISA, (Recommended series) Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:32 am

aznlilchika

Plum
Plum

love this series
so mysterious keeps u interested all the time

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum