Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recommendations of manga

+35
oki-nichan
emysheko
andromeda123
zabelz
azerty1709
Candi
Hiwatari
Lily0609
miaka
kagomilee
demorial
Lnhiang
Vilya
mikariangel
kujika
Rosalia
whyanime
shinjou
StarlightDreams
yuna37
redrosetmc
hikari1619
sharpie
Mizuzaki
honeyflash
moonlit_rose
joysan
happyvampyre
sounchy
kiwi99z
cracken
nanapie
Slicre
WingedAng3l
scribblezo8
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Mon May 12, 2008 8:26 pm

mikariangel

mikariangel
Pineapple
Pineapple

um.. okays... lets see:

shugo chara
vampire night
yurara no Tsuki
Kamichama Karin (chu)
Special A
Ouran High School Host Club

to just name a few

27Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Mon May 12, 2008 8:49 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

For some of my personal favorites I'd like to recommend
Shoujo:
Matsuri Special
B.O.D.Y
Skip Beat
Nodame Cantabile

Shounen:
D.Gray Man
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Eyeshield 21
Liar Game

28Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Fri May 16, 2008 12:03 pm

Lnhiang

Plum
Plum

I have lot of manga that I would recommned to people to read:
rurouni kenshin
prince of tennis
whislte!
WA
basara
grand sun
midnight secretary
virgins hotel
love monster
love love shock
kodocha
juvenile orion
cream

Try these manga for started if you have not read any manga before, you'll fell in love with manga too.

29Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:41 pm

demorial

demorial
Plum
Plum

Red River is very good...um anything by mayu shinjo
Private Prince
Crimson Hero
Barairo My Honey
Mayonaka no Ariadne
Oedo wa Nemuranai
Crystal Dragon
Kakan no Madonna
Honoka ni Purple
Tokyo Crazy Paradise
Incandescent moon
Otokomae! Beads Club
Blue Ramun
Mademoiselle Butterfly
The Prince's Cactus
Daughter of Basilis
Othello

You can start with those. They are all very good but some aren't fully scanlated.

30Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:40 am

kagomilee

Plum
Plum

I recommand Ardour and Xia Ke Xing

31Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:09 am

miaka

Plum
Plum

Princess
Hot Blooded Woman
Tokyo Crazy Paradise
Skip Beat!
Girls Got Game

These r all time favs.

32Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:34 pm

Lily0609

Plum
Plum

There is Blue Ribbon, scanlated by Fairyfly, Aozora Pop, by Enchantment Scans, and MagicalxMiracle, a licensed manga. These are some of my favorite mangas and I think they are terrific!

33Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:03 am

Hiwatari

Plum
Plum

As for me it:

Manhwa:
Dragon Knights
Say Love
Girl Queen
Goong
Superior

34Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:07 pm

Candi

Candi
Plum
Plum

I'd really recommend
24 colors and 7th period is a secret
Both by Chiba Kozue <333
I love love her art =]] (Bishies much?)

Kaichou wa Maid-sama is such a cute story xD
(Bishie <33)

Psyren is also good xD (More like amazing)

Um...I think Full Moon wa ______ (cant remember the name) was good. It made me cry so hard at the end XD

Orange Planet...uh...I didnt cry at the end but the series bothered me so much that I checked at least twice a day for updates .___. Yesh, its good xD If u liked that, check out Cherry Juice too <3

Koukou Debut is good if u like something more normal school life. It's so cute tho =]]

Ai Hime and Kiss/Hug was THE CUTEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ. Both by the same author. Its...so...adorablex33

Uwasa no Midori-kun + Moe Kare are kinda weird but good. Kinda predictable but good.

Aishiteruze Baby made me bawl worse than when one of my best friends moved o.o'' Uh...

Love Berrish, Chocolate Cosmos, and Saboten no Himitsu were all amazing. I cant wait for more. You'll love this :D

Thousand Years of Snow (by OHSHC author) IS THE BEST MANGA EVER. It's incomplete tho...=/ Still...amazing. =]

Gakuen Alice and
Shinshi Doumei Cross still stands as my favorites of all time. YOu should try it =]

35Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:47 am

azerty1709

Plum
Plum

me its hana kimi goong

36Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:10 am

zabelz

Plum
Plum

I recommend takada rie's manga theyre really cute and has a really nice story plot too also I think Ueda rinko is good too (the mangaka for tsuki no shippo)

37Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:25 am

andromeda123

Plum
Plum

hmmm.. any good manga... well i'm really into perfect girl evolution
these days, though it's certainly not new, it's still running?

38Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:15 pm

emysheko

Plum
Plum

i recommend
ghost hunt, saver, ingenuo, the one, the queen's knight and tsubasa reservoir chronicle . they're great...

39Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:37 pm

oki-nichan

Plum
Plum

I recommend: Red River (an absolute must-read), Skip beat, Ouran host club, Ingenuo,Kaichou wa Maid-sama

40Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 pm

LazyChibi

LazyChibi
Plum
Plum

Depends on what you like
if you like action/suspense/comedy
anything by Yang Kyung-il especially the manga Shin Angyo Onshi

41Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:17 am

catlaya

Plum
Plum

I suggest you read
He dedicated to rose & the boarding house of hunk (Hwang mi ri)
Red river
Legend
07 ghost
Saver
Ao no fuuin

42Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:37 pm

ninjawannabe96

Plum
Plum

Ive got a few:
Shonen Dolls
Junketsu + Kareshi
Magnolia
Noragami
Sir Tigers Table- Technically a Manwhua,but still Smile Excited

43Recommendations of manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations of manga Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:05 pm

fan101

Plum
Plum

Bride of the water god.
Goong
Skip Beat
The One

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum