Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What genre of manga do you read the most?

+68
Rizzz
Dionaea
iristella
lildevilgirl24
kanonx3
cocoramas
amiyumi888
fan101
ninjawannabe96
lethalene
Layasama
yuki00214
MitsukiTenshi
blugem
magnafia
moomix
Zumi
Kyliam
koala1976
Di27
Labellelle
nooname
hana
y2d87
janelleski
miki_chan
nia
bluemoon_2701
totodoodoo
xXxDarkAngelxXx
chloe1220
yuri21
seren
shizu
classicorner
libraryrocker
catpipe
drew_aurora
eternal_moon
ling2005
pitchan
assamkun
itztofu
innesfree
catlaya
LazyChibi
Ryuen
trick
azerty1709
refreshing101
Tesan
bibi
moname
angry.arg
ralphsmum
nalee
gatita
Vilya
Lily0609
rmr34
imustbeinsane
kagomilee
RizzzZ
alana
happyvampyre
Moon-Kay
WingedAng3l
yem
72 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Genre of manga do you read the most?

What genre of manga do you read the most? Vote_lcap73%What genre of manga do you read the most? Vote_rcap 73% [ 52 ]
What genre of manga do you read the most? Vote_lcap15%What genre of manga do you read the most? Vote_rcap 15% [ 11 ]
What genre of manga do you read the most? Vote_lcap11%What genre of manga do you read the most? Vote_rcap 11% [ 8 ]
What genre of manga do you read the most? Vote_lcap0%What genre of manga do you read the most? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 71

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

yem

Plum
Plum

Personally, I don't read too much shoujo and read only a select few. The shoujo manga that I do have are one's that have comedy in them. I go for shounen manga more now since I find it more fun. I used to read shoujo only though so maybe that's why I got kinda tired of them because the plots are all too similar for me now.

On a side note, I also read yaoi/shonen-ai but no shoujo-ai/yuri... ^_^

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

.....i thought at this place a lot of poeple would read shoujo.....
anyways..... *High Five* Yem! i read more shounen myself....
however i do read a few shoujo titles once in a while when i find a good one

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

yem

Plum
Plum

Mmm.. the forum looks more like the shoujo type.. ^_^ Wa I'm glad someone agrees with me!! Although I do knw that a lot of girls do like to read shounen more.

Moon-Kay

Moon-Kay
Pineapple
Pineapple

hmm seems like shounen is more popular! : Wink i like shoujo more.. well i read shounen ai too^^ but shoujo is what I read most :P and none has voted to shounen ai?..hm I hope that I could vote twice.. but sad only one -.-

just noticed! I was the only who voted for shoujo!?

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I read both shoujo and shounen... I love series like Bleach, but I can't help but love the sickly-sweet shoujos and such...

alana

Plum
Plum

i love shoujo!!!

many people may say that they are all the same , but i desagree!!! the have similarities but the have their own beauty!!! especialy the manhuas!!! love the most the art and the plot tahta are always so different and original!!

RizzzZ

Plum
Plum

hmmm...
before I usually read shoujo but after reading a lot of shoujo and reading the same plot over and over gain I began to get tired of it so I switch to shounen which at the moment I find very interesting ^___^ I still read some shoujo but I get very picky when it comes to the plot and the heroine ^^;

kagomilee

Plum
Plum

I read Shoujo only... their stories are more interesting than yaoi or others

imustbeinsane

imustbeinsane
Plum
Plum

For some reason, I can't seem to get out of shoujo...

rmr34

rmr34
Plum
Plum

I mostly read shoujo. I guess cause I like romance and shoujo has romance more than shounen. But, I do read shounen also. just not as much as shoujo. I like smutty shoujo too. Wink
Shounen I mostly read/watch Yu Yu Hakusho. Cause well, Kurama, my love, my hero, my bishounen I love the most. And it's a good series too. Not much romance, but that's fine. I like it anyway. :D Oh, and Ranma 1/2, Hellsing, and others I like, but I do not like the harem shounen. The only one is Love Hina, and that was cause it was funny.
But, I like my Shoujo manga the best! x3 Cause I like Bishounens. But, a few shounen has alot of bishounens too.

http://ruthloveskurama.myspace.com

Lily0609

Plum
Plum

I also always read shoujo although I also like shounen. I guess that it is probably because I'm a dreamer and like a lot of happy endings and such so I like shoujo more I guess...

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

I read josei as my favorite genre...but that's not up their so I guess I'll stick with shoujo. Although I do read a lot of Shounen (Air Gear, Reborn), so I'm pretty well rounded in my interests.

gatita

Plum
Plum

Yaoi would be the first genre. Then josei / smut. Hey, I'm an adult, so shoujo stories can't quite make it for me now...

nalee

Plum
Plum

Personally i prefer to read genres shoujo, smut, romance and school of life.

ralphsmum

Plum
Plum

Shoujo definitely!. Although I'll like anything if it's good. Like Naruto. That's shounen, but it's still a good manga and anime. But I definitely prefer shoujo any day.

angry.arg

Plum
Plum

i read shoujo.
i relaly like the cute stuff. and wonder if it's gonna happen to me knowing it would never. but yeah. shoujo and romance

moname

Plum
Plum

I love shoujo manga firstly because I'm a girl lol XD
But I do love shounen, josei and seinen too, though not the hard core ones like Yugi-oh or Tsubasa...

bibi

bibi
Plum
Plum

shoujo forever! lol I prefer romantic stories, with lovely pictures. Love

Tesan

Plum
Plum

Well, it's always has been Shoujo and I Hope it Stays that way because I'm more intrested in love than Action stuff so... Because i'm a creative person that's why...It has to be Love, You know..Or Not angry Wink

refreshing101

refreshing101
Plum
Plum

if i had to choose between shojo or shonen, i'll say i read more shojo then shonen, but i honestly think that i read them both equally. tough luck there ain't no choice where it says both XDD

azerty1709

Plum
Plum

i read smut manga the most and after is shoujo

trick

Plum
Plum

I used to read lots of shoujo but now, I feed up with shoujo. There are nothing new about the story. It seems like most of the story of shoujo manga right now is the same >"< I change my taste and read lots of shounen right now.

Ryuen

Ryuen
Plum
Plum

It's hard to tell ... I read a lot of shoujo and Yuri, sometime Yaoi, but I must say that Genderbender is my favorite !

LazyChibi

LazyChibi
Plum
Plum

I'm addicted to Yaoi/Shounen ai ...its actually gotten quite bad What genre of manga do you read the most? 690568

catlaya

Plum
Plum

I used to read shojo alot, but i love yaoi/ shounen ai more now. I only choose a few of manhwa authors that i like to read.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum