Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skip Beat!

+75
aznlilchika
rikusama
sekiiro
mochi.ball
weronique
hunny2thebes2
MitsukiTenshi
angie.corsini
sin010
magnafia
VBRose3195
Di27
shizuki424
alexandrak15
teddyburr
Pawyn
aline
blank123
fivestar
miki_chan
Legion of Manga
booli
heaven_darkrush
shizu
kutu_loncat
loravic
Alicia
EYEMAZE
Oasis
libraryrocker
drew_aurora
meganmouse27
souske411
thukylun
lacordao2713
Zephyr281
ling2005
winry
shimon
petramanh
gatita
Hiwatari
steelangel123
alana
soh20
yuanna
yem
chy
lov3lyoc34n
amivaj
bvanessa
unplugged
nutmegan
Aivyto
Lnhiang
Vilya
kujika
meropi
shinjou
whyanime
yuna37
StarlightDreams
nanapie
AnimeFan2133
hikari1619
oxmemexo
lleufer
koryu976
Gene
sounchy
honeyflash
happyvampyre
Mizuki040
WingedAng3l
sarangX33
79 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Oasis

Oasis
Plum
Plum

Haha I'm addicted to this manga! I'm always waiting for the new releases Skip Beat! - Page 3 932669

52Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:59 am

EYEMAZE

EYEMAZE
Plum
Plum

こんにちは ! ~
I have to say that Skip Beat is my favorite manga ! I love Nakamura Yoshiki's work and style ♥ I like Kyoko as a heroine and i must say that: REN !!!!! ♥♥♥♥ I love him ! You dont know what he thinks and he's so good looking *o* I don't like Shou, he's annoying ........... and it's a bit too late cuz he already betrayed Kyoko ! =.=

53Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Alicia

Alicia
Plum
Plum

ren is better definitly...... sho acts like a spoild kid who thinks can get anything he wants
anyway a great funny story.i totally recomand it^^

54Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:15 am

loravic

Plum
Plum

i hope she hooks up with ren too

55Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 pm

kutu_loncat

Plum
Plum

i hope the story goes on forever cause i don't want to part with kyoko and ren when the volume ends. i just hope they will show the romance stories between them. or even kyoko's family.

56Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:35 pm

shizu

Plum
Plum

Kyaa the latests chapter were so exciting >.< this thing about sister and brother is truly hot O.O they look so cute xD

57Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:22 pm

heaven_darkrush

Plum
Plum

^^ Skip Beat's awesome. The romance is slow, but the plot isn't bad at all! I love the trials that appear and the way Kyoko jumps over her challenges!

58Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:45 pm

booli

Plum
Plum

i'm totally loving this manga! ...did anyone else get confused at the part where...oh shoot, i forget what the band is called, the shou-look-alike part of the story?

anyways...i really recommend this to people who haven't read it.

59Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Legion of Manga

Plum
Plum

I donīt lose no one thi serie, is great, because it have romantic, shoujo and drama thatīs kill me!! Skip Beat! - Page 3 486792

60Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:18 am

miki_chan

Plum
Plum

I'm an avid fan of this manga as well, but I feel nervous about the ending...although I want Kyouko with Ren, what if she ends up with the singer? (sorry forgot his name!) like in Fruits Basket where Tohru didn't end up with Yuki (although I understand why they didn't) but still!...

61Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 am

fivestar

Plum
Plum

I absolutely love this manga. Kyoko deserves to be with Ren not Shou. It's also like fate because they were close friends before Ren moved. I don't really know where they are going with this Kain Heel segment though.

62Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:13 pm

blank123

Plum
Plum

I love this manga but it really needs to advance a bit. I feel like Kyoko should at least learn a bit about her feelings. But I do like the main characters so I'll continue to read it.

63Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:21 am

aline

Plum
Plum

I love Skip beat too Excited ...but yeah, kyoko does need to realize her feeling and ren should express his feeling more.. Disappointed I mean, come on, they were made for each other.. With their exceptional talent, they will be a pair of shining star. Happy

64Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Pawyn

Plum
Plum

Same like everyone, this series really needs to make some more progress in the story. Although this Kain Heel arc makes them live together so we should see interesting stuff, hehe.

65Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:11 pm

teddyburr

Plum
Plum

Ren is one of the most sexiest guys I've ever seen in anime/manga. Skip beat has a great story that involves a great heroine (even though she's a little dense about certain things). LOVE the manga.

66Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:04 am

alexandrak15

Plum
Plum

very good i can't wait for the end

67Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:40 pm

shizuki424

Plum
Plum

Skip Beat is absolutely amazing. Its hilarious and the love triangle is awesome. I love the artist and the fact that she takes acting and everything so seriously. It makes me understand it a bit more. =D

68Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:35 am

Di27

Plum
Plum

I love skip-beat..

I remember waiting patiently for the anime to finish so I can start reading the manga, I also refused to read it online so i'm only up to vol 16 since which is so disappointing..

So far.. thou I love it definately in my top 10. Kyoko is awesome how she is so hard headed on outgoing nothing bringin her down except ofcourse the littlest most idiotic things.

69Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:12 am

VBRose3195

VBRose3195
Plum
Plum

i absolutely love this manga Love i really hope ren and kyoko end up together Excited im just waiting for some more drama to happen

i read it online and sadly onemanga and mangafox have it licensed Sad does anyone know where i can read it online? Thats constantly being updated or somewhat active?

70Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:00 pm

magnafia

Plum
Plum

Definitely Ren i love him! This one is my favorite one is the only one that even though it takes for each ch. i always am looking for it and it seems i never can get enough, i'm waiting for next month so i can finally see what happened with Ren, i'm dying, hope he is fine!!!

71Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:13 am

sin010

Plum
Plum

I LOVE REN!!!!! REN and KYOKO!

but the manga is getting a bit slow ><

72Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:40 pm

angie.corsini

Plum
Plum

I totally agree: the story now is going on too slowly. I like all the parts about acting (expecially when Kyoko creates her version of the role she's taking)and the Ren-Kyouko-Sho moments but I think it's about time to have more "action" between her and Ren.

73Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 pm

MitsukiTenshi

Plum
Plum

Ren x Kyoko
All the way! ^.^ They are so cute! ^///^

I used to dislike Sho a lot more but he's getting better...
Except he has a real attitude problem and doesn't truly care for Kyoko (hurts her to make her hate him)..
He might has some honest moments but he's too stubborn and prideful for his own good

I do believe that he'll be straighten out in the end but I definitely think that he will not be with Kyoko

74Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:07 am

hunny2thebes2

Plum
Plum

Ren all they way.
He's known her just as long as Shou.
Plus he treats her with more care, with Shou she's more of a maid/toy.

75Skip Beat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Skip Beat! Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:40 am

weronique

Plum
Plum

I loved it...but... it's so... sloooow... sloooooooowwwwwwww daaaaamn slow. :(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next