Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's kind hobbys do you have?

+128
zanyduke
xHeavenSentx
yu-chan
comicallycat
Manga4eve
alexandria tale
Creatoire
milk_honey
lildevilgirl24
Noctule
ebz
imeekimiee
mrsamct
Hằng_Nga19924
stupidammy
tkdluv
Azula
soysuva
saikyi
sin010
always_smile
IceTea
olinatasha
ShadowMax
vietgurlz
LightDreamer
Labellelle
teddyburr
aline
monkey58123
bluemoon_2701
Natachouette
Tora-san
amaria1111
CrystalC86
Cerestial
lonelyduchess
Shi-koi
loravic
suslop82
Lovey-Dovey
sweet228jb
iAoi
souske411
mangakit
tamara525
nyanya
shimon
Farewell
itztofu
hanalee
3ien
LazyChibi
Ryuen
Omochi
elvenchild66
erasable
Mint Cookie
LadyBurningRose
Tesan
Hikaru
nkaujlig
Becksterr
mikan_sandwich
Lilith
B-yun
ChainedCross
mei
steelangel123
Habanera
yuanna
kissofparadise
luluchan
yunxin123
avenia
redtiger08
orchidpearl
nousernameyet
nutmegan
poochigo
lov3lyoc34n
Platina
etineski
zhengcano
demorial
rainajames
Ayumi
WingedAng3l
clora102
KiKi_burgers
Lnhiang
crazanimej
blabberwocky
icy_cold
Vilya
mikariangel
kujika
Mizuki040
Rosalia
shinjou
hikari1619
StarlightDreams
oxmemexo
yuna37
darkang3l
meropi
sharpie
lleufer
Gogo
moonlit_rose
twilight9503
AnimeFan2133
sounchy
kiwi99z
cracken
Slicre
scribblezo8
dreamcatcherHR
nanapie
happyvampyre
honeyflash
SarStarDrusk03
redrosetmc
saneta
joysan
ghost305
lovemikanxnatsume
132 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 09, 2008 12:50 pm

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

I'm curious to know what's kind hobbys all the others have. :D
Myself i like reading, drawing and am now doing jiu-jitsu since a short time.( I guess i'm just a boring girl. :lol: )

2What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 09, 2008 1:51 pm

ghost305

Plum
Plum

basketball, movies, going out and that's all the she wrote.

3What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 09, 2008 2:50 pm

joysan

joysan
Plum
Plum

My computer is my one hobby
and manga and manga...
and probably my life jijijiji

4What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 09, 2008 3:00 pm

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

Hé joysan ,is your real name Joy?
If it does, my real name is also Joy
:D :D :D

5What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 09, 2008 3:31 pm

saneta

saneta
Plum
Plum

mm... I like reading, doing windsurf and roller skating. (i'm not very good at either, but i have fun)

I think that's it. Oh and I'm addicted to Mario Kart

6What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 09, 2008 3:39 pm

redrosetmc

redrosetmc
Plum
Plum

:roll: Let's see. Reading manga, working on my computer doing research for whatever (and pushing a nosy cat out of the way), watching animes, and enjoying the music from animes (sorry have to push a cat off my keyboard...) are just a few things I like to do. I figure what makes me happy while still keeping a toe hold in reality are my hobbies. Maybe they aren't hobbies per se but I'm not that creative.

7What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 09, 2008 4:25 pm

SarStarDrusk03

Plum
Plum

my hobby is pretty much read, cooking and also sleep, i love sleeping since im always sleepy.

8What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 09, 2008 4:44 pm

honeyflash

Plum
Plum

Oh! My hobby is reading shoujo manga, listen to pop music, and watching TV. hehehehe

9What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 09, 2008 5:55 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I have sooo many hobbies.... Well, to list a few: reading (manga or novels that exceed 250 pages), drawing, photography, singing, watching movies, writing, and listening to music.

10What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 09, 2008 6:48 pm

nanapie

Plum
Plum

i love to chat with my friends, window shopping with them and mostly tease them. it kind of give me satisfaction from doing it so i called it as a hobby.

11What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 09, 2008 7:24 pm

dreamcatcherHR

dreamcatcherHR
Plum
Plum

Well my hobbies are reading, hanging out with friends, sleeping, playing video games, and surfing the net :D

12What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 09, 2008 7:53 pm

ghost305

Plum
Plum

nanapie wrote:i love to chat with my friends, window shopping with them and mostly tease them. it kind of give me satisfaction from doing it so i called it as a hobby.
haha, window shopping, i used to that back when i was 14 and couldn't get a job.

13What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri May 09, 2008 9:27 pm

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Well i like to read alot of mangas. . .
I used to be a editor. . .it was a fun hobby :D
^^ but for now i love to upload some mangas to share with others

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

14What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sat May 10, 2008 12:25 am

Slicre

Plum
Plum

oh wow i have so many... i'd say the biggest ones are reading, drawing, listening to music as well as singing.

15What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sat May 10, 2008 2:23 am

cracken

Plum
Plum

Programming & webdesign as well as the default ones.. like reading manga/manwha.. etc

16What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sat May 10, 2008 2:54 am

kiwi99z

Plum
Plum

I like to read manga, read vampire, romance and mystery novels. I also enjoy drawing and playing WOW, final fantasy, and wii games.

17What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sat May 10, 2008 9:44 am

sounchy

Plum
Plum

My hobby is to draw, and read lots of romance books, about vampires, love stories and once more vampires ^^ i also like to read manga and manwha !!

18What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sat May 10, 2008 12:44 pm

AnimeFan2133

AnimeFan2133
Plum
Plum

i like drawing, basketball, softball, and reading manga

19What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sat May 10, 2008 5:14 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

I kinda posted this on the other forum, but this time I won't make up a new topic.
My favorite hobby is: Sleeping, Eating, and Playing Computer.

My average sleeping hours: 8-12 hours (half a day almost.........I'm wasting my life!!!)
I just can't open my eyes in the morning.....

avergae eating schedule: Eat breakfast, snack, recess, lunch, snack (after school), dinner, snack. (just to prevent people from thinking snaks = junk food, snacks = fruit, sea food
Both my parents were born in exotic places in Korea (exotic = countryside/island) I have a huge diet......ehhehehe.....;;;;;;

for playing computer...........I think you guys 'll understand.

20What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 11, 2008 9:22 am

moonlit_rose

moonlit_rose
Pineapple
Pineapple

let's see....hobbies....
of course, i love reading manga. i'm also a sporty type, so i love playing badminton, volleyball, and archery. DDR is one of my fav games, and it's also good exercise.
for anyone here who plays volleyball, can he or she give me hints for an overhand serve? my underhand serves are killer, but i can't seem to get the underhand serve down. i don't know if it's b/c i'm short (5 ft) but i'm having a reali hard time and getting frustrated in the process.

21What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 11, 2008 11:57 am

honeyflash

Plum
Plum

I have alot of hobbies. But my top 5 are: Reading mangas and watching anime, Making website 0r advertising stuff, chatting online^^!, blog, and of course watch my "Ghost Hunter" show !

22What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 11, 2008 1:24 pm

sounchy

Plum
Plum

well, I used to do lot of sport too, but now that i'm a high school student and that the school is actually 50 km from home and that it takes 1h20 to get back home, I need to rest more, now I also became a sleeping reading(manga) otaku -_-

23What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 11, 2008 3:29 pm

Gogo

Gogo
Plum
Plum

Reading books and manga, watching movies and series, my music, computer games and SHOPPING. So fun...

24What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 11, 2008 4:37 pm

lleufer

Plum
Plum

movies...
i really love watching movies.. drama.. anime all kind of movies of coz...
and blogging i guess...
write anything...

25What's kind hobbys  do you  have? Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun May 11, 2008 4:47 pm

sharpie

Plum
Plum

I definitely have a whole lot of hobbies, ranging from sports to reading :)

I love playing tennis, dancing, music-country, pop, alternative, rock-haha I guess I love all kinds of music. I love art, drawing, books (especially anything by Jane Austen), fashion, food-haha eating is a hobby too, well of course I like cooking though I'm still learning :P

hmmm that's all I can think of for now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum