Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's kind hobbys do you have?

+128
zanyduke
xHeavenSentx
yu-chan
comicallycat
Manga4eve
alexandria tale
Creatoire
milk_honey
lildevilgirl24
Noctule
ebz
imeekimiee
mrsamct
Hằng_Nga19924
stupidammy
tkdluv
Azula
soysuva
saikyi
sin010
always_smile
IceTea
olinatasha
ShadowMax
vietgurlz
LightDreamer
Labellelle
teddyburr
aline
monkey58123
bluemoon_2701
Natachouette
Tora-san
amaria1111
CrystalC86
Cerestial
lonelyduchess
Shi-koi
loravic
suslop82
Lovey-Dovey
sweet228jb
iAoi
souske411
mangakit
tamara525
nyanya
shimon
Farewell
itztofu
hanalee
3ien
LazyChibi
Ryuen
Omochi
elvenchild66
erasable
Mint Cookie
LadyBurningRose
Tesan
Hikaru
nkaujlig
Becksterr
mikan_sandwich
Lilith
B-yun
ChainedCross
mei
steelangel123
Habanera
yuanna
kissofparadise
luluchan
yunxin123
avenia
redtiger08
orchidpearl
nousernameyet
nutmegan
poochigo
lov3lyoc34n
Platina
etineski
zhengcano
demorial
rainajames
Ayumi
WingedAng3l
clora102
KiKi_burgers
Lnhiang
crazanimej
blabberwocky
icy_cold
Vilya
mikariangel
kujika
Mizuki040
Rosalia
shinjou
hikari1619
StarlightDreams
oxmemexo
yuna37
darkang3l
meropi
sharpie
lleufer
Gogo
moonlit_rose
twilight9503
AnimeFan2133
sounchy
kiwi99z
cracken
Slicre
scribblezo8
dreamcatcherHR
nanapie
happyvampyre
honeyflash
SarStarDrusk03
redrosetmc
saneta
joysan
ghost305
lovemikanxnatsume
132 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:34 am

loravic

Plum
Plum

i watch and collect anime, read manga, answer sudoku puzzles, etc.

102What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Shi-koi

Shi-koi
Plum
Plum

I have quite a few different hobbies, enough that I don't actually have enough time to keep up with them as well as daily life. --laughs--

- read manga
- watch anime
- read books
- read fanfiction
- write fanfiction
- sewing (by hand, no machines)
- cooking/baking
- learning how to massage
- play video games/pc games
- surf the internet for new things
- haunt YouTube
- research mythology and symbolism
- excercise in new and weird ways (gyroscopes are wicked, but fun)
- attempt to keep any kind of plant/flower/herb alive for more than two weeks before it dies
- play backgammon (aka, bribe the other half into sitting down with me to play)
- finding new and interesting board games we haven't already played
- reading the poetry and history of Lord Alfred Tennyson
- sleep

http://shi-koi.livejournal.com/

103What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:23 am

lonelyduchess

lonelyduchess
Plum
Plum

Read books/manga, watch anime, surf the net, play the violin, sing

104What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Cerestial

Plum
Plum

Atn it is reading manga, looking anime und World of warcraft ... can#t stop playing it XD

105What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:55 pm

tamara525

Plum
Plum

I read quite a lot. 'Pride and Prejudice' by Jane Austen is my favorite book ever. I also like to watch tv series and read manga. I don't really have a favorite manga, though if I had to choose I'd say it is Skip Beat... I guess xD

106What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sat May 15, 2010 10:24 pm

CrystalC86

Plum
Plum

oooh Pride and Prejudice is a favorite for me too ^.^ Hmm... i also like anime and manga. I kinda draw on the side too. Piano/making songs (sorry not a performer only for leisure x3) I like to play soccer, tennis, and badminton with friends :)

107What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 pm

amaria1111

Plum
Plum

Reading books, collecting stamps, listening to music

108What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Tora-san

Tora-san
Plum
Plum

I like reading (manga, novels...), drawing, listen to music (a lot of).. etc.

109What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Natachouette

Plum
Plum

Personally I love watching asia 's drama specially korean, japanese, taiwan and thai (Lakorns) I'm so addicted >______________<
Also I like read specially fantasy and mangas and doing Tai chi ^___________________^

110What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:25 pm

bluemoon_2701

Plum
Plum

My hobbys are swimming, going out with friends
and reading manga What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 36468

111What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:41 am

monkey58123

Plum
Plum

My hobbies are reading manga, using the computer, love to hear musics like Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean songs. Also reading books that are interesting to me, drawing sometimes and watching anime shows.

112What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:54 am

aline

Plum
Plum

I'm a manga addict.. I love supernatural-romance novels and I sleep like the dead...Once i start doing my hobby, It can last for days. People says my hobby is boring but for me, Its heaven. Happy

113What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:09 pm

teddyburr

Plum
Plum

One of my hobbies include playing badminton. I played for my high school team and I know not many high schools have it as a sport. I wish more people played, it's fun!

114What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Labellelle

Labellelle
Plum
Plum

I like reading, writing short stories and drawing, especially drawing with my tablet. I do occasionally doodle on a piece of paper, but since I discovered CG art, I've been artsing with the tablet What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 640761

115What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:05 pm

LightDreamer

Plum
Plum

I think my hobbies include; reading manga/watching anime, going to movies, swimming, shopping, cosplay, drawing sometimes~ :)

116What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:08 pm

vietgurlz

Plum
Plum

My hobby is reading manga, watch Asia drama and movie, listen to Korean and Japanese music on my ipod and using the computerWhat's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 812579

117What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:30 am

ShadowMax

ShadowMax
Plum
Plum

I like reading manga, especially Gender Bender, watching movies and reading sci-fi books.

118What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:31 am

olinatasha

Plum
Plum

I have lots of hobbies, the most important being manga. I crochet, too. Sometimes I do crafts and paint. I love to sculpt, but haven't done it in a while. Not much to me is there?

119What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:56 am

IceTea

IceTea

My hobbies aren't unique or anything...
A while ago I was a bookworm, but it then manga got in the way ;D
I really like knitting and cross stitching, I also like decorating my already done knits with beads and all that kinds of stuff.
I wouldn't say I'm addicted, but I kind of enjoy making stuff with G.I.M.P. or either PS. I had the chance to show of my ability to create designs with these programs by doing a Physics project (crossword journal called Einstein) and in a Math's competition by doing an emblem for our class's representatives.
Also, I really like learning new things. As unbelievable it may sound, I've learnt a few pretty useful things by reading manga, it's just that right now, I can't remember what it was....
I've been singing in a choir for a few years, but because the teacher that was working with us wasn't very friendly I had quit. Right now I'm part of this event organising crew in our school and was thinking about starting taking show or street dance lessons this year, but understood, that for now I'm too lazy for it.
Well, that's all, I guess.

120What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:14 pm

always_smile

Plum
Plum

My hobbies are drawing, manga/anime, biking, collecting coins (XD), stepmania, etc. Smile

121What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:05 am

sin010

Plum
Plum

hobby is reading manga and reading more manga. Also watching anime of course! lol

122What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:37 pm

saikyi

Plum
Plum

haha. i like reading drawing and i try to write. :D Smile

123What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:37 am

soysuva

Plum
Plum

Reading Manga has become my new hobby this year. My other hobbies: watching drama's, movies, sleeping, playing games, working w/ fansub groups (occupation: timer, editor, uploader, typesetter), and eating delicious foods! Excited Happy

124What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Azula

Azula
Plum
Plum

My hobby is browsing the internet and doing nothing with my boring ugly life.

http://mangatoshokan.com

125What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:27 pm

tkdluv

Plum
Plum

hmm i love to swim, play volleyball, and obviously read manga haha :) i also like to make jewelry on the side

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum