Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

skip beat the anime!

+34
bunny
Deadlong
rurihoshi
kiraralove
VBRose3195
dreamstar0619
lily_kitty15
fivestar
bluemoon_2701
shelly
booli
simplicity5
EYEMAZE
meganmouse27
triny
Fiehumbuggery
mangakit
ixora
rubenz
innesfree
emysheko
erasable
Kuran
azerty1709
snowwingz
refreshing101
maymay
ChainedCross
happyvampyre
Hiwatari
steelangel123
LacusClyne
etineski
swan999
38 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1skip beat the anime! Empty skip beat the anime! Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:42 pm

swan999

swan999
Plum
Plum

okay i heard that skip beat will be coming out this autumn!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot wait!!!!!! ren and sho are meant to be the same actors from death note...but i've never seen that so i don't know their names.....i'm really looking forward to it!!!!!!! Excited

http://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk

2skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:18 am

etineski

Plum
Plum

of course...barely waiting for my favorite manga ...hheeh seems like its too famoussss for laughs...cheer for REN!

3skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:29 am

LacusClyne

I'm so excited! Dying for the start of the Skip Beat anime. I love the manga, so I really want to see it animated. I hope they do justice to the manga, which is too awesome for words

4skip beat the anime! Empty i cant wait Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:10 pm

steelangel123

Plum
Plum

i want to see it yeah

5skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:27 am

Hiwatari

Plum
Plum

Looks like it will be broadcast in Japanese in October.

6skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:13 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

They're also making a Taiwanese drama, by the way. I think I'm looking forward to that more than the anime, personally.

7skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:25 pm

ChainedCross

Plum
Plum

It seems to be doing pretty decent at sticking to the manga, it is kind of light and cute, which again has the same concept of the manga. However, I can't wait for the episode where the pretty shiny - corn, the blue gem - comes out. It was one of my favorite scenes in the manga.

8skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:19 am

maymay

Plum
Plum

So far I like the episodes I have seen. The story line is similar to the manga. I wonder how many episodes they are thinking of releasing. I hope they would cover up to tsukigomori episodes.

9skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 pm

refreshing101

refreshing101
Plum
Plum

i can't believe the anime ended!! it only had 26 eps T.T

anyhow, i love the anime! it followed the manga well, but it also and a twist, and made it different at the same time. i love both the anime and the manga. <3 <3
i hope the anime has a second season...that'll be awesome :D

10skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:40 pm

snowwingz

Well I liked the anime too, though i found the ending a bit dissapointing... However, the way the anime ended made it seem like there would be a second season xD

11skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:49 am

azerty1709

Plum
Plum

i see it and i really like it

12skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:11 am

Kuran

Kuran
Plum
Plum

just got my dvds in the mail. love them so far.

13skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:19 pm

erasable

Plum
Plum

It was a good anime. Like most animes it didn't quite do the manga justice. It needs another 26+ episodes to fully flesh out the characters.

14skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:58 pm

emysheko

Plum
Plum

i've seen some of skip beat anime...it's definitly refreshing to see kyoko and her inner demons animated...very funny

15skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 pm

innesfree

innesfree
Plum
Plum

I have watched the anime and the quality is good but compared to the manga, the manga hold the best storyline. I hope there will be second season for the development of relationship between Ren and Kyoko.

16skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:10 am

rubenz

Plum
Plum

Watched it too, but I love the manga more. I don't know why, maybe the art seems different.

17skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:11 am

ixora

Plum
Plum

the anime is great!i think an animated kyoko made it even funnier...it's hilarious
anyway, i hope they made a 2nd season for the anime as the continuation of the 1st one

18skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:28 pm

mangakit

Plum
Plum

Am looking forward to the 2nd season, if at all. The anime ended quite abruptly, and at the most interesting part, too.

19skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Fiehumbuggery

Plum
Plum

They did a better job on the anime than I expected, but I still prefer the manga though lately it's been slowing down plotwise. Looking forward to the second season of the anime, taking longer than I thought it would.

20skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:57 am

triny

Plum
Plum

I love the anime..The manga is more detailed, of course, but the anime is very well made. I just hope for a new season or at least an OVA

21skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 am

meganmouse27

Plum
Plum

Yeah I love the anime of this, but I much prefer the manga. I really hope they bring out a second season, it ended at one of the good parts.

22skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:42 am

EYEMAZE

EYEMAZE
Plum
Plum

こんにちは !
Personally i prefer manga. I have to say that i was a bit disappointed with the Skip Beat anime ...... i hated the ending ! It just ended. I really hope that they bring out second season. There was one thing that i liked though. It was the first time when Kyoko acted (tea ceremony) in manga it was really short scene but in anime it was really good part ! :3

23skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:28 pm

simplicity5

simplicity5
Plum
Plum

I've never watched the anime...one reason was because I wasn't sure if it would be good. Cause yeah, skip beat is a long series and to make it into a short anime.. I don't know. But, as a fan I should watch it. ^^;

24skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:35 pm

booli

Plum
Plum

i LOVED the anime! but for me, the place that they decided to end it seemed so....awkward! ....maybe it's just cuz i didn't want it to end =p I realllllllly hope they'll have a 2nd season coming out

25skip beat the anime! Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:01 pm

shelly

shelly
Plum
Plum

I'd have to say Skip Beat would be one of my favourite anime series; though I do hope they release a second season (as forementioned by many) because the ending just seemed so sudden =/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum