Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

skip beat the anime!

+34
bunny
Deadlong
rurihoshi
kiraralove
VBRose3195
dreamstar0619
lily_kitty15
fivestar
bluemoon_2701
shelly
booli
simplicity5
EYEMAZE
meganmouse27
triny
Fiehumbuggery
mangakit
ixora
rubenz
innesfree
emysheko
erasable
Kuran
azerty1709
snowwingz
refreshing101
maymay
ChainedCross
happyvampyre
Hiwatari
steelangel123
LacusClyne
etineski
swan999
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26skip beat the anime! - Page 2 Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:40 pm

bluemoon_2701

Plum
Plum

I like Skip Beat very much This is my most favourite shoujo manga.
I hope they'll have a season 2 ^-^

27skip beat the anime! - Page 2 Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:48 am

fivestar

Plum
Plum

I love this anime/manga as well. I wish they had ended the first season of the anime in a better place thought. I would have liked to see more about Dark Moon. I think they will have a second season. Maybe around October. Here's hoping!

28skip beat the anime! - Page 2 Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:15 am

lily_kitty15

Plum
Plum

i liked the anime but... it wasn't as good as the anime.
there were scenes and dialogs that were changed, plus Ren's Head was bit really small O.0
other then that i was glad to see colorful version of skip beat! ^o^

only hated Kiyouko's voice it didn't match her or will thats what i thought.

29skip beat the anime! - Page 2 Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:18 am

dreamstar0619

dreamstar0619
Plum
Plum

i do think the anime is good, but i think i prefer the manga. the 1st season just end in the middle of nowhere... they should end a bit earlier or later. the 2nd season is coming out end of this yr i think... i hope. cant wait! skip beat the anime! - Page 2 932669 also the cant wait the manga to upload... it going a bit slow now skip beat the anime! - Page 2 986947

30skip beat the anime! - Page 2 Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:15 am

VBRose3195

VBRose3195
Plum
Plum

i agree Sad it is going a bit slow
and jebus they need to release the second season Stressed where they ended the first season is just not acceptable angry they stopped in the middle of some good stuff
if they don't have a second season i shall be depressed Disappointed

31skip beat the anime! - Page 2 Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:16 am

kiraralove

Plum
Plum

I LIKE THIS ANIME ....

32skip beat the anime! - Page 2 Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:14 am

rurihoshi

Plum
Plum

I really love the Skip Beat manga. The anime of course, is one of my all time favorite shoujo animes. I just wish it were longer! The seiyuu do an awesome job, but I still have trouble with Shou, who is Tamaki-senpai in Ouran =P

33skip beat the anime! - Page 2 Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:02 am

Deadlong

Plum
Plum

Skip beat one of My Favorite Mangas + The anime wear okay and really exiting to read aaa hope we get to see some Reall Romance sone

34skip beat the anime! - Page 2 Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:13 am

bunny

Plum
Plum

I love the anime but i just can't get over the fact that the progress is soooooooooooo sloow it's really killing the story i have almost read 200 chapters with barely some proges between the characters the minor and very uinportant things have take to much time i want some real romance soon i just wonder when the author is going to let that happen i also hope that there will be faster releases in the future since the long waiting doesn't help either

35skip beat the anime! - Page 2 Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:36 am

lil_minako

Plum
Plum

I definitely liked the manga better than the anime. They did the creepy Kyouko stalking the Talent-manager much better in the manga, but other than the fact that they left off at some of the best parts, it was decent. >.< Just waiting to see what Ren's past from America was and how it's going to effect him.

36skip beat the anime! - Page 2 Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:32 pm

hinshihoushi

Plum
Plum

Love the anime, but liked the manga better. Will be watching the drama soon. Drama looks funny.

37skip beat the anime! - Page 2 Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 pm

thtaznshorty

Plum
Plum

The anime was good but I love the manga better.

38skip beat the anime! - Page 2 Empty Re: skip beat the anime! Wed May 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Keleios

Keleios
Plum
Plum

Oooh I really liked this anime :D it actually turned me on to the manga b/c I had a burning need to see Kyoko and Ren get together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum