Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can boys and girls just be friends?

+52
kiariz
hackertrang87
MitsukiTenshi
moomix
Zumi
bugmenot
dunkmoonX
lylu
aprilmoon21
kizi180
Lovey-Dovey
mangakit
ling2005
yuiko
xxanimexx
blub
elvenchild66
Mint Cookie
naila
erasable
moname
angry.arg
ChainedCross
Candi
fishfisheateat
aznmelon
avenia
chy
dreamcatcherHR
orchidpearl
jop
AnimeFan2133
Ayumi
Dream_Lights
clora102
twilight9503
Lnhiang
Bunnie-Kun
Gogo
blabberwocky
etineski
Vilya
joysan
happyvampyre
noyb
meropi
Mizuki040
lleufer
whyanime
StarlightDreams
yuna37
sharpie
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:14 am

avenia

avenia
Plum
Plum

sure we can i mean i myself have guy friends and it's nothing bog deal sometimes it's even much more better to have guy friends than girlfriends,you just get along really well,well that's what i think anyway Smile

27Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:44 pm

aznmelon

Plum
Plum

I think guys and girls can just be friends but I think that it could lead to something more if you really like hanging out with that one person. I find it hard to stay good friends with guys without rumors flying around that you're going out and making things a bit awkward.

28Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:09 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

yeah of course girls and guys can be just friends
sometimes they're much more comaptible and theres way less competition...
esp. for a girl cuz we've all seen cliques gone wrong

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

29Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:01 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

yes of course they can
!!

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

30Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:01 pm

Candi

Candi
Plum
Plum

In my world, I think so.
In the world, I dont think so.
Like, I read somewhere that hormones attracts ;]]
Like, if a guy and a girl has known each other forever and lived together, they're bound to develope love feelings for each other o.o''

31Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:30 pm

ChainedCross

Plum
Plum

Guys and girls can be friends, however, in my experience any close friend I developed of the opposite sex, I fell for. Though soon after I would decide I did not want to risk losing them and the interest would snap off, and the friendship remained intact and quite close. So it just depends on how you handle said friendship. Not all boy x girl relationships end in romance, and most of the time, or from what I have seen, girls tend to get all giddy at the prospect of dating someone they were friends with, and things get shot all up, it just depends on whether or not you are willing to back down from feeling interested if such feelings occur, or if you would rather give a relationship a shot.

32Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:11 am

angry.arg

Plum
Plum

that same thing happened to me too. me and this guy weere getting closer as friends but then we started liking each other. but we want to keep it as friends. but i think it is possible.just they own't be as close

33Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:36 pm

moname

Plum
Plum

I think it's possible for such a relationship to exist, I mean if because you are married, you can't continue your friendship with a male colleague or some old friends, I will reconsider the marriage. If before marriage, I think it's possible too, but more like family like. I don't truly see him as a man, but you must be careful to not overstep the boundary (if he has a girlfriend, that is)

34Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:53 pm

erasable

Plum
Plum

Laughably yes. In fact, sometimes you get more respect that way. You're a colleague rather than a possession. If you're treated badly you can walk or you can accept their apology. Less likely that you'll be taken for granted.

35Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:42 am

naila

Plum
Plum

I truly believe boys and girls can be friends if they're true to themselves and true to each other!!!!
I have one male best friend since I was 3 years old, he's like a brother and nothing more!
But I also believe it's hard to be friends with a guy if one of the parts want or had wanted something more than friendship... in that case I don't believe friendship can work... Disappointed

36Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:06 am

Mint Cookie

Mint Cookie
Plum
Plum

It can be, bestfriend or no, I was a bit of a tomboy when I was younger, so I don't exactly mix that great with girls, I mean, I do, but, heck, I prefer causing trouble than play with barbie. So yeah, I got quite a bit of friends who are guys.

37Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm

erasable

Plum
Plum

Sure they can, if they're ex-bf/gf. Something about having had a relationship and knowing it would never work out helps you from becoming something more. Yet at the same time there was that common interest that drew you together in the first place.

38Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:29 pm

elvenchild66

Plum
Plum

As an extremely old person ( I am twenty) I can say with a lot of certainty that people of the opposite sex can still be friends, it just seems to get real awkward the end of High school. I think it because everyone is half freaked out because its practically the end of most of your life with your friends from High school (you will start working/going to school at different places areas even countries), and your hormones are way to high thanks to puberty so you all get strange ideas.

Most of the whole can guys and girls be friends seems to go back to the normal, unless you like a person, and that is a bit hard because you don't really always know if you like that person a lot as a friend or if you love them romantically. Though I think that is something that you can get mixed up no matter what.

39Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:47 pm

blub

Plum
Plum

Yep it can happen. I know people who have many guy friends who've only been friends and nothing more. But both parties have to feel the same way with each other for it to happen.

40Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:19 pm

xxanimexx

Plum
Plum

iderno i think they can sometimes but its only if they were friends from wayy before like childhood friends or your parents knew each other for a long time. But then really if you have a guy friend you can't just like not feel anything for him, there's times where your kinda flirty or like playing around overlyfriendly with him. But then theres always where you guys are just very very good friends <- kinda low thou

41Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:34 pm

yuiko

Plum
Plum

I think it's possible. Not every guy will be attract to every girl he hangs out with and vice versa. Even if an attraction develops, it's still possible to just ignore it if you want to stay friends. But it might be harder to stay friends if you get too close to them.

42Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:56 pm

ling2005

Plum
Plum

I think guys and girls can be friends. I know some ppl who dont think that way but it limits their choices in friends and in love.
Of course if it's someones ex then its understandable if that person doesnt want to be friends.

43Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:02 pm

mangakit

Plum
Plum

Sure, boys and girls can be "just friends". Complication only arises if one party falls for the other, and is not reciprocated. Alternatively, they fall in love, and it doesn't work out. Anyway, it's still possible to become friends again even after the above. It takes time and effort on both parties as to whether they like each other enough to become friends again.

44Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Lovey-Dovey

Plum
Plum

Of course, it can be. I have lots of male friends and I can't imagine that I would go out with them or being more than friends with them even if we are very close with each other.It's like if they are my brothers or something like that. And I know that they have same feelings as me. And one more think, I am not their type and they are not mine. Happy

45Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:54 pm

kizi180

kizi180
Plum
Plum

They can be ony friends if they don't have feealing for each other like my friend and I we are friend like for 5 years now and we don't feel like aromantic fealing for each other yeah we talk about that and not a posible way

I don't think that ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends can be just friends after long time being with eachother would be hard and if one get a friend lovey kind the frienship can fell apart

46Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:59 am

aprilmoon21

Plum
Plum

I think they definitely can. I think it happens when you're either mentally of physically attracted to the other person, but you're not (mentally of physically depending on which on the earlier is) attracted to them. So like if I'm mentally attracted to someone but not physically attracted we'd be the best of friends because they have something I like, just not the complete package. Hence nothing more being added to the relationship.

47Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 am

lylu

Plum
Plum

Yes there can be a real friendship betwen boys and girls.From my point of view is more powerful and trustfull than one betwen two girls.

48Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:31 pm

dunkmoonX

Plum
Plum

Definitely, boys and girls can be just friends. It's just that somehow people become very attracted to their friends sometimes, from how much they hang out, how much you rely on them etc.

49Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:46 am

bugmenot

Plum
Plum

I have plenty of guy friends. I am not sure why everyone tries to make things so complex. We all live here together and we should be able to talk about anything.

50Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Zumi

Plum
Plum

Of course they can! It's platonic love! Well, if they have a romantic history, then maybe not (in some cases). But I know plenty of exes who are very good friends still.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum