Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can boys and girls just be friends?

+52
kiariz
hackertrang87
MitsukiTenshi
moomix
Zumi
bugmenot
dunkmoonX
lylu
aprilmoon21
kizi180
Lovey-Dovey
mangakit
ling2005
yuiko
xxanimexx
blub
elvenchild66
Mint Cookie
naila
erasable
moname
angry.arg
ChainedCross
Candi
fishfisheateat
aznmelon
avenia
chy
dreamcatcherHR
orchidpearl
jop
AnimeFan2133
Ayumi
Dream_Lights
clora102
twilight9503
Lnhiang
Bunnie-Kun
Gogo
blabberwocky
etineski
Vilya
joysan
happyvampyre
noyb
meropi
Mizuki040
lleufer
whyanime
StarlightDreams
yuna37
sharpie
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:45 pm

moomix

Plum
Plum

Definitely. I have more guys friends than girl friends and I think it's easier to get along with guys. Sometimes girls can be really judgemental or catty. I think guys are just more laid back and don't read too much into things. They're good for general fun but I like to talk to my female friends if I have something serious to discuss. XD

52Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:17 pm

MitsukiTenshi

Plum
Plum

Sure
Don't really see a problem with it
I have a lot of guy friends

They are like family to me

But usually with the one sided love that's where things go sour..
As long as both sides wants to remain just friends everything's fine

I had a similar experience now we don't really talk anymore since I felt like it was getting so awkward (he liked me)

53Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:47 am

hackertrang87

Plum
Plum

of coure they can. my best friend is a girl. i have a best friend who's guy too. my girl friend is awesome. she sticks up for me and we're REALLY close. she's the best friend i've ever had. i don't know what i'd do without her.

health insurance Illinois
Commercial Property Sandton

54Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 pm

kiariz

Plum
Plum

Yup absolutly but it has to be mutual. If not then is not possible.

55Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Azula

Azula
Plum
Plum

No, they can be friends, but later on, they will grow into lovers and they will crave to have sex with each other. It's that simple!

http://mangatoshokan.com

56Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:19 pm

noyb

Plum
Plum

They can be friends but it is very hard one of my best friends is a girl and (as a boy) I sometimes act in ways that she does not like. I try but as per usual I don't always succeed

57Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:53 pm

swtgurl012

Plum
Plum

those silly questions people come up with in like magazines about guys and girls cant be friends--honestly, who's gonna bang every guy friend they have..sorry that's too disgusting. i got guy friends, but it's definitly not with friends with benefits.

58Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:14 am

cheyaaa

Plum
Plum

I think they can. =)

59Can boys and girls just be friends? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can boys and girls just be friends? Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:59 am

bran626

bran626
Plum
Plum

I think so!
A couple days ago I had a conversation with my two old friends from elementary school and it turned out that they both had feelings for me at some point in our friendship (ack, I didn't want to tell them I liked only one of them for a time), but nevertheless we still remain friends to this day.

What I say is even though it's awkward, you should still make plans to hang out with him. It doesn't have to be a super-social event like a party, but things like watching a movie at the cinema in which you guys don't feel the need to talk. Friend dates like that could cut back the tense feelings you get around each other...hope that helps!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum