Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perfect Girl Evolution (a.k.a The wallflower)

+29
hunny2thebes2
Kyliam
alexandrak15
LightDreamer
aline
SamanthaDS
shizu
vilandra
Shi-koi
libraryrocker
drew_aurora
meganmouse27
triny
shadowhearts
obscurayue
elvenchild66
nemo
azerty1709
snowwingz
baueke39
mika_88
gatita
alana
yem
bvanessa
SarStarDrusk03
KiKi_burgers
happyvampyre
chy
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

aline

Plum
Plum

it is a funny and crazy manga..but it taking sunako too long to realize her love,somehow it makes me bored. the should know their love already! come on, all the clues was there... Disappointed

LightDreamer

Plum
Plum

I absolutely am in love with this series!!!! I sometimes feel like I can relate a lot to sunako. Even though not to her extreme, and I definitely don't have the same hobbies. But I often feel like I just want to be left alone and that "bright people" are intimidating xD

alexandrak15

Plum
Plum

simply hilarious my tummy hurts from laughing
a must read

Kyliam

Plum
Plum

I really really really love this manga *-*
It has everything to be a perfect manga...

I love all characters! especially Kyouhey-kun and Takenaga-kun.

hunny2thebes2

Plum
Plum

This is such a cute series I kind of wish and not wish that this series would end, Because most to the time it bugs me with how slow the story line is and then there are other times when I'm like I never want to stop reading this.

Deadlong

Plum
Plum

I really love this series but weear bit Disapointed in the Anime and Preffer the manga Sens the anime Wear way to Chort

sekiiro

Plum
Plum

As much as I like this manga, I'm hoping that it'll end sometime. I think she's dragged it on too long without enough development. It's like a never ending story. Plus, they seem to celebrate Christmas so often without a year passing.

Ardjet

I'm still reading it but to be completely honest I'm having thought about dropping it because the story simply goes nowhere...AT the beginning I really loved the series and the relationship between the characters but now it's becoming a drag..Sunako rulz though,she's one of the best manga heroines :D

xHeavenSentx

Plum
Plum

Oh my goodness, I have't read this manga in forever. I remember reading it over and over because it was so interesting and awesome. I only stopped because it got too long and I've been kept busy with school work. Is it still an ongoing manga or has it finally been completed?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum