Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What genre of manga do you read the most?

+68
Rizzz
Dionaea
iristella
lildevilgirl24
kanonx3
cocoramas
amiyumi888
fan101
ninjawannabe96
lethalene
Layasama
yuki00214
MitsukiTenshi
blugem
magnafia
moomix
Zumi
Kyliam
koala1976
Di27
Labellelle
nooname
hana
y2d87
janelleski
miki_chan
nia
bluemoon_2701
totodoodoo
xXxDarkAngelxXx
chloe1220
yuri21
seren
shizu
classicorner
libraryrocker
catpipe
drew_aurora
eternal_moon
ling2005
pitchan
assamkun
itztofu
innesfree
catlaya
LazyChibi
Ryuen
trick
azerty1709
refreshing101
Tesan
bibi
moname
angry.arg
ralphsmum
nalee
gatita
Vilya
Lily0609
rmr34
imustbeinsane
kagomilee
RizzzZ
alana
happyvampyre
Moon-Kay
WingedAng3l
yem
72 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Genre of manga do you read the most?

What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap73%What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 73% [ 52 ]
What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% [ 11 ]
What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 8 ]
What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 71

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

innesfree

innesfree
Plum
Plum

I read all genres except yuri. But, the most favourite genre is shoujo. Mostly I read shoujo manga but if the other genre has a nice storyline, I will read them.

itztofu

itztofu
Plum
Plum

I love shoujo and shounen, and I read yaoi once in a while, but I don't think I've ever read yuri before :X The ideas just awkward to me x.x I voted shoujo, but sometimes they can be too cliched XD

assamkun

I love yaoi and shounen-ai the most so I read them everyday!

pitchan

Plum
Plum

I tend to read yaoi/shounen-ai more than any other genre of manga. xD

ling2005

Plum
Plum

I love shoujo. I say i read 90% shoujo and the other 10% would be shounen and yaoi/shounen ai.
I love romance and drama but comedy shoujos are really good.

eternal_moon

Plum
Plum

I read mostly Shoujo, Josei and sometimes Yaoi or Shounen ai... But I rarely read Shoujo ai, probably cause Im a girl, that why it's weirdto read about sexual of my own gender..

drew_aurora

Plum
Plum

Hmmm, of course certain shounen titles are interesting... But I find
that shoujo usually contains very interesting (and some, scandalous)
storylines (which I read purely for entertainment XDDD). Josei's my
favourite though! Touches the heart~

catpipe

Plum
Plum

I read everything except shoujo-ai/yuri. Not really my cup of tea

libraryrocker

Plum
Plum

Shoujo is definitely the kind I read the most.  I also read jousei, seinen, shounen, and shoujou/shounen-ai.  I AVOID hentai/yaoi/yuri because... it's icky.  That is all.  XD

classicorner

Plum
Plum

I love shoujo mangas the most..esp the romance ones.. :)

shizu

Plum
Plum

Mostly Josei and Shoujo, the only shounen that i read is Bleach

seren

Plum
Plum

definitely shoujo. I occasionally read josei or seinen but never anything with yaoi/yuri.

yuri21

Plum
Plum

I don't specifically go for genres/demographics. Instead, anything that is interesting will attract me... I can and will read anything and everything: josei, shounen, seinen, shoujo, boys' love, girls' love, hentai, guro, etc., etc.

Also, I previously only stuck to manga but now I'm branching out into manhwa and manhua.

chloe1220

Plum
Plum

Got to be Shoujo...keke...I do enjoy a little of yaoi selection... but thats rarely.

xXxDarkAngelxXx

xXxDarkAngelxXx
Plum
Plum

i like reading shoujo the most but sometimes i would read shounen ai (but not yaoi, it just disturbs me to no end *shivers*)
i've gotten a bit tired with the same plots that repeat over and over again so i've been thinking of trying other genres. maybe Nana (josei), xxxHolic (seinen), Pandora Hearts (shounen), etc. I've read Kuroshitsuji, which a really like (cant wait for the next chap!)
Some shoujo that i like are: Goong, Flowers of Evil (incest), Chiro Star Project, The Bride of the Water God, Dengeki Daisy, Skip Beat, The One, Don't Touch Me, You're So Cool, Shinshi Domei Cross, Demon Sacred, Devil and Her Love Song. (most of them are pretty intense XP)

totodoodoo

Plum
Plum

Let's pretend that this is about genres and not demographics like the poll and op made this out to be.

My favorite genre is slice-of-life and drama.

bluemoon_2701

Plum
Plum

I like comedy, shoujo, josei, shounen manga
I also like shounen-ai & yaoi manga

nia

Plum
Plum

I read yaoi/shounen-ai the most, but I also read shoujo manhwa. Korean girl/woman comics are much better than Japanese girl/woman comics imo.

miki_chan

Plum
Plum

Although Korean manhwa is funnier, I think shoujo manga have better endings. I still like both What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 2 640761 but I also like sports or shounen manga such as Hajime no Ippo or Fullmetal Alchemist.

janelleski

Plum
Plum

most of the manga i've read were shoujo mangas :D
but my most favorite manga is a shounen manga and that is naruto :D

y2d87

Plum
Plum

i'm a sucker for romance and bittersweet love

hana

Plum
Plum

I like shoujo mangas but sometimes i like to read some yaoi

nooname

Plum
Plum

hmmm, hard choice since I read both shoujo and shounen ><

Labellelle

Labellelle
Plum
Plum

The only main genre I read is shoujo. My shoujo always have to have romance in them as well, otherwise I probably won't bother with it. The perfect mangas to me would be ones with shoujo, romance, comedy and smut (yes, I'm a perv like that What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 2 892439 ).

Di27

Plum
Plum

my perfect genre combo would be
romance × smut × school life (× shoujo)

I also go for the basic
romance × smut
or plain
romance × shoujo

basically romance is my fave genre of all time!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum