Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What genre of manga do you read the most?

+68
Rizzz
Dionaea
iristella
lildevilgirl24
kanonx3
cocoramas
amiyumi888
fan101
ninjawannabe96
lethalene
Layasama
yuki00214
MitsukiTenshi
blugem
magnafia
moomix
Zumi
Kyliam
koala1976
Di27
Labellelle
nooname
hana
y2d87
janelleski
miki_chan
nia
bluemoon_2701
totodoodoo
xXxDarkAngelxXx
chloe1220
yuri21
seren
shizu
classicorner
libraryrocker
catpipe
drew_aurora
eternal_moon
ling2005
pitchan
assamkun
itztofu
innesfree
catlaya
LazyChibi
Ryuen
trick
azerty1709
refreshing101
Tesan
bibi
moname
angry.arg
ralphsmum
nalee
gatita
Vilya
Lily0609
rmr34
imustbeinsane
kagomilee
RizzzZ
alana
happyvampyre
Moon-Kay
WingedAng3l
yem
72 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Genre of manga do you read the most?

What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 3 Vote_lcap73%What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 73% [ 52 ]
What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% [ 11 ]
What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% [ 8 ]
What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%What genre of manga do you read the most? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 71

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

koala1976

Plum
Plum

My favourite gender is Shounen-ai/yaoi , but I also like josei and shoujo if it si mature or smut. I do't like childish shoujo... I also read some seinen mangas (I'm a big fan of Gants and Rainbow for example) but barely shounen.

Kyliam

Plum
Plum

I like a lot of genres... shojo, shonen, josei, seinen, yaoi :)
But I dislike hentai and ecchi.

Zumi

Plum
Plum

Shoujo, Shounen, and Seinen. I like Shouho/Seinen the most though, lol.

moomix

Plum
Plum

I mostly read shoujo but I also like shounen. I also read yaoi but lately I haven't been reading as much.

magnafia

Plum
Plum

I love to read shoujo and sometimes shounen if the story is really interesting and has a lot of action and mistery love Noblesse but maybe i read because of the bishies lol!

blugem

Plum
Plum

when i started reading manga, it was mostly shoujo and then slighty going to shounen-ai and yaoi. and now i'm interested in shounen.
but majority of my collection would still be shoujo ^^

MitsukiTenshi

Plum
Plum

I do read a lot of different genres Shojo , Shonnen, Seinen, Josei
(not really into bl or gl though)

But I definitely read mainly Shojo
Since I love romance lol and I'm a girly girl at heart <3
I don't like reading fighting scenes since I don't know.. is boring for me I guess.. if is in an anime is not so bad... but something about action in manga...

yuki00214

yuki00214
Plum
Plum

I read a lot of Shojo but I think that I read more Shonen then Shojo.

Layasama

Layasama
Plum
Plum

I love Josei, romance, smut. (Red river, Yuru Koi,...)

http://romancemanga.over-blog.net/

lethalene

Plum
Plum

Personally, I read most Boy's Love mangas. Second is ladies. I have a soft spot for comedies laced with a bit of drama, romance and hot scenes.

ninjawannabe96

Plum
Plum

Haha, 76% percent like shoujo the most. Thats very suprising, isn't it? But yeah, I voted for shoujo, too ^_^

fan101

Plum
Plum

I read shoujo and romance the most but there are some exceptions like bleach and naruto.

amiyumi888

Plum
Plum

I read mostly shoujo but I also read some shounen when I'm bored. Some of the shounens are good like Black Butler, Liar Game, and One Piece. But some of the shounene are so long to start reading like reborn. Disappointed

cocoramas

Plum
Plum

yem wrote:(...) I used to read shoujo only though so maybe that's why I got kinda tired of them because the plots are all too similar for me now.

On a side note, I also read yaoi/shonen-ai but no shoujo-ai/yuri... ^_^

In the past, I read a lot of shoujo manga. But now I am pretty selective on shoujo and could choose any kind of manga as long as there are some romance, adventure/quest and an interesting plot; good drawing are not really needed but I would avoid like hell the "harem" types. I don't really like the "slice of life", "Mecha" and "Tragedy" types too.

kanonx3

Plum
Plum

I love shoujo with romance or josei with romance. I like those manga that have really pretty art and hot looking bishies

lildevilgirl24

lildevilgirl24
Plum
Plum

I read shoujo the most

iristella

Plum
Plum

seinen , yaoi and josei I guess. Shoujo not so much but it grows on me from time to time.

Dionaea

Plum
Plum

I like Shoujo best of the choices presented here, though usually the somewhat more mature kind (not necessarily x-rated, just not too childish like a lot of them are Disappointed ) But I also like Josei a lot these days, I guess it's the age... Smile

I generally read oneshots, I love those, less drama... Wink

Rizzz

I mostly read shoujo although truthfully I prefer to read action manga which falls to the genre of shounen and seinen, the only problem is in this type of manga it is very hard to find a decent female heroine that are not annoying or useless :p

yuri21

Plum
Plum

That's really hard to choose 'cos I don't read just one genre or demographics. Also, when I want feel like reading more shoujo, then I'll read it. If I like reading alternative or seinen or josei, then I'll do it. Same for Boys' Love or Girls' Love aka Yuri.

I'll read just about everything out there.

alexandria tale

Plum
Plum

well, actually i read all kind of genres, but the one i favored the most is definitely SHOUJO! i don't like the usual typical kind of shoujo, though. that gave me the flat feeling and bored me to death. i like shoujo that could stirred up my emotions~~~~ better if it's not overly dramatic and dragged up. and i don't like the weak heroine who could only cry and overly dependent onto the hero. hate it so much -_-

blue-y

Plum
Plum

I read shojo and shounen, but during times that i just feel like reading a short story, i end up reading shojo titles as shounen titles tend to be a tad longer. I do enjoy both genres greatly, though it depends on my mood too i suppose.

sleepless

Plum
Plum

Absolutely Yaoi.

mangamonkey

Plum
Plum

I read most genres but I probably read shounen the most. (then shoujo and yaoi)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum