Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's your favourite manwha?

+91
iristella
lildevilgirl24
Deadlong
cocoramas
weronique
Hằng_Nga19924
cocona
Azula
amiyumi888
fan101
ninjawannabe96
lethalene
Layasama
Fly
magnafia
Kyliam
roranda
totodoodoo
souske411
mangakit
eternal_moon
little-princess
ling2005
petramanh
eternalrequiem
anacamelia
marchan
refreshing101
catlaya
kothithelegu
trick
oki-nichan
emysheko
andromeda123
erasable
Mint Cookie
Kuran
zabelz
azerty1709
mchlmellen
Omochi
rubenz
geisha
bibi
angry.arg
Feedert
nalee
mika_88
maymay
gatita
alana
soh20
yuanna
yem
yunxin123
lildrunkpanda
avenia
Loving_Day
bvanessa
Kurohime
kamishiro
clora102
blabberwocky
meropi
kujika
Rosalia
whyanime
StarlightDreams
yuna37
redrosetmc
hikari1619
sharpie
lleufer
koryu976
Gogo
honeyflash
moonlit_rose
Mizuki040
joysan
lovemikanxnatsume
AnimeFan2133
sounchy
kiwi99z
cracken
Slicre
scribblezo8
Pomegranate
nanapie
ghost305
happyvampyre
saneta
95 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1what's your favourite manwha? Empty what's your favourite manwha? Fri May 09, 2008 6:15 pm

saneta

saneta
Plum
Plum

I personally like a kiss to the prince, but love Girl Queen (I think its a manwha)

I also really like this sites projects, but I'd have to wait for the story to develop a little more before I can take one of them as my favs.

so its definetly Girl Queen for me. what about you?

2what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri May 09, 2008 6:18 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I adore Vanilla Ice and I Wish (why did they drop it!!!). The only problem is that the releases for Vanilla Ice are so slow, but the plot is good, the characters hilarious, and the art better than decent. There's also just a loveable quality to it.

Legend of Neried is another of my favorites.

3what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri May 09, 2008 6:24 pm

saneta

saneta
Plum
Plum

OH I forgot about legend of Nereid. I recently had a fight with my mum and I had to erase all of my manga, so I didnt remember it.

I also really liked red lion, awesome, although I think they rushed the ending.

4what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri May 09, 2008 6:27 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yeah, Red Lion was good.

I had a similar fight with my parents.... 80 Manga and Manwha series... Gone....

5what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri May 09, 2008 6:49 pm

ghost305

Plum
Plum

saneta wrote:I personally like a kiss to the prince, but love Girl Queen (I think its a manwha)

I also really like this sites projects, but I'd have to wait for the story to develop a little more before I can take one of them as my favs.

so its definetly Girl Queen for me. what about you?
I did read Girl Queen's first 4 volumes but for some reason they have stopped scanlating it. I did check out the raws but since i dont understand korean, its not much help.

6what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri May 09, 2008 7:00 pm

nanapie

Plum
Plum

the girl queen scanlation is upto vol 6 now. however i love manhwa that involves gender bender suchas clicks. i am expecting more of clicks. and the newest manhwa that i always want to read is show princess. the story is intense to me.

7what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri May 09, 2008 7:21 pm

ghost305

Plum
Plum

nanapie wrote:the girl queen scanlation is upto vol 6 now. however i love manhwa that involves gender bender suchas clicks. i am expecting more of clicks. and the newest manhwa that i always want to read is show princess. the story is intense to me.

Do you know where i can get it? i thought it was only to vol 4?

8what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri May 09, 2008 8:23 pm

Pomegranate

The thing with manhwa is that there's so many good ones to choose from..+_+
Just a few...
I Wish
Ciel
H2O
Vanilla Ice

9what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri May 09, 2008 9:32 pm

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Umm. . . . .there's so many mangas i can choose from
I would say right now would be 100% perfect girl

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

10what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri May 09, 2008 9:46 pm

saneta

saneta
Plum
Plum

i'd also like to know where to get Girl Queen til volume 6 please.

I forgot to say that I also like mnwha by hwang mi ri, I think she has really good plots, although the art is so-so.

11what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri May 09, 2008 11:55 pm

Slicre

Plum
Plum

i generally love hwang mi ri's works.. and i seriously love faeries landing, and most recently the bride of the water god~

12what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat May 10, 2008 12:06 am

nanapie

Plum
Plum

sorry.it was translated by my fren. i give the raws to him and he'll do it for me... i am not sure if he opens it to public.

13what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat May 10, 2008 2:13 am

cracken

Plum
Plum

cronicles of cursed sword & ID!!!!

14what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat May 10, 2008 2:35 am

kiwi99z

Plum
Plum

It would either be Girl Queen or Angel Diary. Both have nice drawings and are quite funny. In a way, I think Girl Queen is funnier. But storyline wise, Angel Diary might be a better read.

15what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat May 10, 2008 10:03 am

sounchy

Plum
Plum

It's Vanilla Ice, the story is superb, it's a tall girl who looks like a really good looking boy and a little boy who looks like a delicate and cute girl^^ this one is the funniest of all the manwha, and i hope that the girl won't end up with the lil' boy but with the very Hot and sexy guy that threat her (plus, they love each other)^^ and i love the drawings, it's very beautiful

16what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat May 10, 2008 11:07 am

AnimeFan2133

AnimeFan2133
Plum
Plum

i really like
ciel
vanilla ice
and you're so cool

17what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat May 10, 2008 2:41 pm

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

Manwha i like:
Spam mail hunter
The bride of the watergod
We are still
Adventure and trouble diary

18what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat May 10, 2008 6:17 pm

joysan

joysan
Plum
Plum

There are many...but...i think tne ones is:
hino matsuri
mayi shijou
wata nobu
miki ahijara
until now....

19what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun May 11, 2008 5:28 am

Mizuki040

Plum
Plum

My favourite manwha are:
Goong
Yaya
The bride of the water God
Vanilla Ice :sunny:

20what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun May 11, 2008 8:27 am

moonlit_rose

moonlit_rose
Pineapple
Pineapple

I am currently reading 100% Perfect Girl, and I gotta say that it's one of the best I've ever read.
The Bride of the Water God also has very nice drawings.

21what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun May 11, 2008 12:07 pm

honeyflash

Plum
Plum

I have alot of fav manhwa, but these are my top 5:
Full House
Angel Diary
Legend
The bride of the Water God
My love

22what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun May 11, 2008 3:04 pm

Gogo

Gogo
Plum
Plum

My favourite manhwa are Vanilla Ice and Girl Queen. They're both so funny and so interesting. The art is also so nice in Girl Queen.

Are there really scanlations of Girl Queen up to volume 6? I've looked and can only find up to volume 4. :(

23what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun May 11, 2008 4:23 pm

koryu976

Plum
Plum

I would say Girl Queen, Cynical Orange, Arcana (Lee so-young), Model, totaly captivated, Mana, The Bride of the Water God, and The Flower of Evil.
I love all of them!!

24what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun May 11, 2008 4:40 pm

lleufer

Plum
Plum

i love goong and princess..
but too bad both manhwa have dragging stories...
it really is never ending stories...

arhhh.. i just hope that the author got over it already...
just make quick and painless of coz...

but because the dragging stories.. it makes me want to read more and more...
doshio~

25what's your favourite manwha? Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun May 11, 2008 4:49 pm

sharpie

Plum
Plum

My favourite manwhas include:

-Goong
-The Bride of the Water God
-100% Perfect Girl
-My Girl
-You're So Cool

but I especially love 100% Perfect Girl by Wann, her art is just so beautiful I think

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum