Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's your favourite manwha?

+91
iristella
lildevilgirl24
Deadlong
cocoramas
weronique
Hằng_Nga19924
cocona
Azula
amiyumi888
fan101
ninjawannabe96
lethalene
Layasama
Fly
magnafia
Kyliam
roranda
totodoodoo
souske411
mangakit
eternal_moon
little-princess
ling2005
petramanh
eternalrequiem
anacamelia
marchan
refreshing101
catlaya
kothithelegu
trick
oki-nichan
emysheko
andromeda123
erasable
Mint Cookie
Kuran
zabelz
azerty1709
mchlmellen
Omochi
rubenz
geisha
bibi
angry.arg
Feedert
nalee
mika_88
maymay
gatita
alana
soh20
yuanna
yem
yunxin123
lildrunkpanda
avenia
Loving_Day
bvanessa
Kurohime
kamishiro
clora102
blabberwocky
meropi
kujika
Rosalia
whyanime
StarlightDreams
yuna37
redrosetmc
hikari1619
sharpie
lleufer
koryu976
Gogo
honeyflash
moonlit_rose
Mizuki040
joysan
lovemikanxnatsume
AnimeFan2133
sounchy
kiwi99z
cracken
Slicre
scribblezo8
Pomegranate
nanapie
ghost305
happyvampyre
saneta
95 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:14 pm

ling2005

Plum
Plum

I have to say Goong. I know the art is kinda shockin at first but after a few volumes, I thought it was actually kinda beautiful. I love the drama in Goong. The manwha is much better than the tv series.
And I love Flowers of Evil. Incest but its got the most beautiful art and each chapter makes u wanna read the next. Addictive. The author is Lee Hyeon Sook and her other works are good too but its the art that really captures you.

77what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:57 pm

little-princess

little-princess

My favourit manhwa is Saver , it's the best for me ( well i don't know why nobody mentioned it maybe it's not popular but it's defenitly good ) and my second favourit one is The Bride of water God and i also like Goong and as Slicre said i also like hwang mi ri works

78what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:49 pm

eternal_moon

Plum
Plum

Uhmmss..... very hard decision... I love too many manhwas; and like ways more...
Mostly Hang Mi Ri and Hang Yu Rang's works... [Hot Blooded Woman, Boy Of The Female Wolf, Idol Shopping, Hoggane, Chat, Never Cry, Come To Me, Love Like Crazy...]
Additions to:
+Saver
+Vanilla Ice
+Red Lion
+Little Queen
+Platina
+Seol Hui
+Normal City
And many more..... what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 812579

79what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:07 pm

mangakit

Plum
Plum

The list is endless. Here's a few : Vanilla Ice, Can't Lose You, Full House, The Bride of the Water God, The Tarot Cafe, Arcana, I Wish, Don't Touch Me, The Model

80what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:24 pm

souske411

Plum
Plum

One I really like but ashamed to admit it because of the title is cutie boy

81what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:23 pm

totodoodoo

Plum
Plum

Well, the manhwa that I like are probably Veritas, The Breaker, Saver, and Id.

82what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 am

roranda

Plum
Plum

Goong
You are so cool
The Bride of Water God
Hot Blooded Woman
Platina
Very Very Sweet
Cynical Orange

83what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Kyliam

Plum
Plum

too hard... -.-

The Flower of Evil
SparklexSparkle
Dear Waltz
Chiro Star Project
Antique Romance
Really!?

84what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:02 pm

magnafia

Plum
Plum

My favorite manhwa is You're so cool why? because it is funny has romance, drama and i love the weird couple that those 2 make.

85what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Fly

Fly
Plum
Plum

The 3 manhwas i love so much are:
I wish...
Unplugged Boy
Snow Drop
Although they were so funny, they also had a lot of depth. I very recommend them Love

86what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Layasama

Layasama
Plum
Plum

The first? I don't really remember! but there was bareiro my honey / Tomu Ohmi, skip beat, midnight secretary and many of the others Excited

http://romancemanga.over-blog.net/

87what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:10 am

lethalene

Plum
Plum

For a while, my favourite was Totally Captivated, a BL manhwa. But my all time favourite manhwa is Thread of time, by Noh Mi-Young. I love the historical epic side of the story. And the romance made me tear. That was such a romantic read!

88what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Layasama

Layasama
Plum
Plum

This manhwa looks great Lethalene. I like very much the romance, then thanks to you. Love

http://romancemanga.over-blog.net/

89what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:13 pm

ninjawannabe96

Plum
Plum

Hmm... manwha. I'd definetly have to say Magical JxR, I love the art work in it. And, Sir tigers table.

90what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:02 pm

fan101

Plum
Plum

My favorite manwha is chronicles of the cursed sword

91what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 pm

amiyumi888

Plum
Plum

my favorite manwha is The Bride of the Water God and M.A.X. I love the part when Namu was singing a part of Ring Ding Dong. Excited

92what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Azula

Azula
Plum
Plum

Noblesse
Paladin
Magician (KIM Sarae)
The Breaker

http://mangatoshokan.com

93what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 am

cocona

cocona
Plum
Plum

humm my favourit manhwa is Ragnarok into the abyss ! I love the story : adventure, a bit of romance, and the drawings are so cool! unfortunately the author stop it at the volume 10 Sad just when the story was so exciting ! this is so sad ! I just wish author of manhwa would not stop so often in the middle of their story ! Disappointed

94what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Hằng_Nga19924

Plum
Plum

At present, I like Bell Princess and Song of the doll :)

95what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:37 am

weronique

Plum
Plum

I love The Bride of the Water God ;)

96what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:35 am

cocoramas

Plum
Plum

Right now, I am enthralled by Ciel, Rure, Nocturne surely because they are on going series. But Ingenuo, Boy Princess, I wish, The Snow Queen are complete series that I fancie a lot too.
Saver and Savage Garden were among my favourite until I read the somehow rushing end... At first, I also liked a lot Hwang mi ri works but when you read at least 10 differents series it begins to become redundant then boring because the series kind of look alike...

97what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:05 am

Deadlong

Plum
Plum

Curently of all My Favorites it would haw to be Saver + Click thos 2 I just cant Get i nuf of and read them agen and agen and ofc Skip beat read it like 40 times from begining to Curent Ewry new Chapter latly

98what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:29 pm

lildevilgirl24

lildevilgirl24
Plum
Plum

Bride Of The Water God
Sweet And Sensitive
100% Perfect Girl
Very Very Sweet
The One
Nocturne
Arcana

99what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:57 pm

iristella

Plum
Plum

I really liked Flowers of evil though I like Bride Of the water god too. :)

100what's your favourite manwha? - Page 4 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon May 07, 2012 10:50 am

blue-y

Plum
Plum

There are several manhwas that i like!

My top favourite would be: Bride of the water god, a kiss to my prince, dear my girls, 100% Perfect girl. Other manhwas i enjoy are titles by Hwang mi-ri and Han Yu-rang!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum