Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's your favourite manwha?

+91
iristella
lildevilgirl24
Deadlong
cocoramas
weronique
Hằng_Nga19924
cocona
Azula
amiyumi888
fan101
ninjawannabe96
lethalene
Layasama
Fly
magnafia
Kyliam
roranda
totodoodoo
souske411
mangakit
eternal_moon
little-princess
ling2005
petramanh
eternalrequiem
anacamelia
marchan
refreshing101
catlaya
kothithelegu
trick
oki-nichan
emysheko
andromeda123
erasable
Mint Cookie
Kuran
zabelz
azerty1709
mchlmellen
Omochi
rubenz
geisha
bibi
angry.arg
Feedert
nalee
mika_88
maymay
gatita
alana
soh20
yuanna
yem
yunxin123
lildrunkpanda
avenia
Loving_Day
bvanessa
Kurohime
kamishiro
clora102
blabberwocky
meropi
kujika
Rosalia
whyanime
StarlightDreams
yuna37
redrosetmc
hikari1619
sharpie
lleufer
koryu976
Gogo
honeyflash
moonlit_rose
Mizuki040
joysan
lovemikanxnatsume
AnimeFan2133
sounchy
kiwi99z
cracken
Slicre
scribblezo8
Pomegranate
nanapie
ghost305
happyvampyre
saneta
95 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun May 11, 2008 6:07 pm

hikari1619

hikari1619
Plum
Plum

i like angel diary. the characters in it are really funny and i like the story line alot.

27what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun May 11, 2008 6:35 pm

redrosetmc

redrosetmc
Plum
Plum

:D I love You're so cool by Lee Young Hee but always looking for more. Someone likes Red Lion. Off to read more thank you.

28what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm

yuna37

yuna37
Plum
Plum

It's hard to pick just one, so here are a few of my favorites:

Bride of the Water God The artwork is absolutely stunning!

100% Perfect Girl Great storyline, with lots of drama and angst!

The Queen's Knight Wonderful storyline, with handsome knights.

Goong Good storyline about royalty and a romantically clueless prince

Snow Drop Excellent storyline with gorgeous guys

29what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun May 11, 2008 7:49 pm

StarlightDreams

StarlightDreams
Plum
Plum

My favorites are Goong and My Girl. I also like 100% perfect girl and the Bride of the Water God and Can't Lose You. A lot of manhwa has really nice artwork, especially Wann.

30what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun May 11, 2008 8:47 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

Oh I have sooo many to choose from!!! I'm currently keeping up with:

Queen's Knight
Goong
Saver
The One
Vanilla Ice
Bride of the Water God
100% Perfect Girl
Romance Papa
Click
I wish
Legend
Masca
Red Lion
Arakure
Arcana
Cutie Boy, anything Hwang Mi Ri
there are many more but I can't think of it at the moment.

31what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon May 12, 2008 3:26 am

Rosalia

Rosalia
Plum
Plum

Full House
Angel Diary
Cutie Boy
Bride of the Water God

there are more but right now my head is blank

Last edited by Rosalia on Tue May 19, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

32what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon May 12, 2008 4:56 am

kujika

kujika
Plum
Plum

Mainly magical-romance manhwa series like:
Masca
Legend of Nereid
Ciel

Those are really great (because I'm a fan of female leads haha), especially Legend of Nereid is very complex- and great if you are a fan of politics. Masca is a unique fantasy story and Ciel about a magic academy.

http://ice.and.snow.de.vu/

33what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon May 12, 2008 9:43 am

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

My faverite is 100% perfect girl this moment but also i love cutie boy ,can't loose you
Masca

34what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Thu May 15, 2008 12:28 am

blabberwocky

Plum
Plum

Mine is probably Hot Blooded Woman, some of the things that happens in it just cracks me up

35what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun May 18, 2008 2:09 am

clora102

Plum
Plum

My favorite manwhas so far are many. I like Bride of the Watergod because it has good content and graphics. I like Chocolat for the crazy humor and funny romance. Really enjoyed Savior since it's full of suspense and intense actions as well as thrilling contents. Then there's Star Project Chiro which encapsulate a girl in a cage because she burned down a mansion and must pay back her debt. I think some mawhas are very well constructed and meaningful and their artry are very different from the japanese mangas.

36what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:01 pm

kamishiro

Plum
Plum

For now , it is from the same author of The bride of the water God , The flower of evil .
Then Cynical Orange and Mana

37what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:03 am

Kurohime

Plum
Plum

Fav Manhwa ^_^ that's difficult for me, 'cause I like almost all the manhwa I read ^_^ and they all are my fav T_T but there're some that always on my re-read list :p

Normal City - an awesome thing. A must read for those who like mystery, supernatural(ESP) and an intersting romance part... With real gender bender
Diotima - calm, unhurried flow of the plot makes reading comfortable and surpisingly pleasant. Although plot placed in future, there're not many things that really point out that it's sci-fi...just a good josei ^_^
Legend of Nereid - in times when honor and duty were everything at least for some men this story unfolds... and even though it's plot is based on fictional past(on non-fictioanl Greece of course) it really touches some of out modern problems... like Diotima...and Normal City...and pretty many other manhwas
Habaelk's Bride - my the vey 1st manhwa..with it my love for Korean comics started...anyway, I'm sure it doesn't need my comments at all :P
It's Two People - good psychological drama with supernatural adds ^_^ good read when bored of brainless stuff
Operation: Liberate Men - I so wish that all male population on Earth read it! grrr! but being serious... as all manhwas have really worthy plot bases, but this one =^_^= well...even more exceptional =^_^= and with supernatural/fantasy it's absolutely awesome =^_^=
Full House - josei comedy...slice of life even though it's with some grotesque forms...it's still a very nice read ^_^
Demon Diary - who doesn't like funny light shounen-ai(I still doubt it's shounen-ai at all...) with main chara looking like a cute girl ^_^ and another chara cold-hearted, strong and breath-taking guy kaos-pinkusagi10.gif
DVD - just fun to read... and its..somewhat crazy... maybe because it has pretty unusual characters :P
Saver- historical setting/fantasy + gender bender + strong female lead + good plot...what else can a human desire in a manhwa kaos-pinkusagi32.gif

38what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:03 am

bvanessa

bvanessa
Plum
Plum

It's a difficult question because a lot of manwha are very nice! My favorite is of course Goong! It's hard to do better (in my opinion) but I love too: Do you want a try, boarding House, Yaya, Prince cactus, full house, Cynical Orange Love , H20, ICE kiss, We are stil...
Oops! Sorry I can't choose among the mawnha, it's too difficult Sad

39what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:33 am

Loving_Day

Loving_Day
Plum
Plum

The Bride Of The Water God I love this manhwa so farand its unque to me Love thats
why it the best Wink

http://mangarden.30.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

40what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:26 pm

avenia

avenia
Plum
Plum

really hard to tell since i've read so much manhwa i can't keep remember all of them but the ones who actually come into my mind right now is Totally captivates, Boy Princess, Saver,Neck And Neck and Full House i guess Love

41what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:49 pm

lildrunkpanda

chinese = bowling king and korea = yureka

42what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:35 am

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

my favourite is the bride of the water god , orange planet , Superior , red river , Ouke no Monshou and many others that i dun really remember

43what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:43 am

yem

Plum
Plum

Vanilla Ice, Yaya (my most fave!), Never Give Up and for some shounen I like Change Guy! ^__^

44what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:26 pm

yuanna

yuanna
Plum
Plum

I've got lots of fav manwha n here's r afew I can remember:

A kiss to a prince
Bride of water god
Vanilla ice
We r still...
Bibi
100% perfect girl
Do u want to try?
Goong
Hissing
Honggane
Hot blooded woman
Love SOS
Love comic
My girl
Lover discovery
Princess
Neck n Neck
Why do u love me?

45what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:57 am

soh20

Plum
Plum

I love all the manhwas by Wann

46what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:21 am

alana

Plum
Plum

i have some that are my favorite
girl queen
angel diary
the fowers of evil ( i love this one, and i hope that the twins stay together!!! )
the bride of the water god

47what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:14 pm

gatita

Plum
Plum

My preferred one is and always will be Hot Blooded Woman. It cracks me up each time I read it again (and I've read it multiple times already!)

48what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:08 am

maymay

Plum
Plum

i would say 100% perfect girl and second by Can't Lose you. I like the manwhas written by Wann

49what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:31 am

mika_88

my favorites are vanilla ice and angel diary(i like the artwork of this manhwa).

but i also like red lion(which i like very much),blooming and witch hunter.

50what's your favourite manwha? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:57 am

nalee

Plum
Plum

I like You're so cool and Goong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum