Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's your favourite manwha?

+91
iristella
lildevilgirl24
Deadlong
cocoramas
weronique
Hằng_Nga19924
cocona
Azula
amiyumi888
fan101
ninjawannabe96
lethalene
Layasama
Fly
magnafia
Kyliam
roranda
totodoodoo
souske411
mangakit
eternal_moon
little-princess
ling2005
petramanh
eternalrequiem
anacamelia
marchan
refreshing101
catlaya
kothithelegu
trick
oki-nichan
emysheko
andromeda123
erasable
Mint Cookie
Kuran
zabelz
azerty1709
mchlmellen
Omochi
rubenz
geisha
bibi
angry.arg
Feedert
nalee
mika_88
maymay
gatita
alana
soh20
yuanna
yem
yunxin123
lildrunkpanda
avenia
Loving_Day
bvanessa
Kurohime
kamishiro
clora102
blabberwocky
meropi
kujika
Rosalia
whyanime
StarlightDreams
yuna37
redrosetmc
hikari1619
sharpie
lleufer
koryu976
Gogo
honeyflash
moonlit_rose
Mizuki040
joysan
lovemikanxnatsume
AnimeFan2133
sounchy
kiwi99z
cracken
Slicre
scribblezo8
Pomegranate
nanapie
ghost305
happyvampyre
saneta
95 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 am

gatita

Plum
Plum

I would hesitate between Hwang Mi Ri's Hot Blooded Woman, for the sheer fun, and The Bride of the Water God for the drawings.

52what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:52 pm

Feedert

Plum
Plum

Manhwa that I like? Hmm...
At first I like Goong the most, but the story is keep dragging on and the new chapter doesn´t seem to be coming any soon, so I gave up and stop reading it for now.
Then The Bride of The Water God, the artwork is soo good, make me want to read more.
I like Do You Want to Try? too
Then there is also Hwang Mi Ri´s manhwa, almost all her manhwa are my fav, especially, Cutie Boy.....

53what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:18 am

angry.arg

Plum
Plum

i think i relally liked Do you want to try?
its super funny and cute
and the other one was.. INVU

54what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:49 pm

bibi

bibi
Plum
Plum

The manwha i like are:
The bride of the god water, 100% perfect girl, red lion, Click, Hot blooded woman, Princess, the flower of evil, threads of time.... and much more.
The drawing cannot be compared to a manhua which is much more beautiful, but the stories are well developped.

55what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:01 am

geisha

Really hard to choose though Vanilla Ice and My Girl is one of my fav. manwhas

56what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:42 am

rubenz

Plum
Plum

What I like:

- Princess
- Four Daughter of Armian
- Lineage
- Chia Ching Ci (but too bad this chinese manhua is abandoned by the author) Sad

57what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:12 am

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

100% perfect girl
Why do you love me?
anne the lover
Xing gui
Theres more too much to name XD

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

58what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Omochi

Omochi
Plum
Plum

Ciel
Absolute Witch
Saver
Nabi
Savage Garden
Banhonsa
Plantina
Seol Hui
Shin Angyo Onshi

After that I start forgetting which ones I liked and which of the ones I liked were Manhwa. *sigh* Old age is setting in. Disappointed

59what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:25 am

mchlmellen

happyvampyre wrote:I adore Vanilla Ice and I Wish (why did they drop it!!!). The only problem is that the releases for Vanilla Ice are so slow, but the plot is good, the characters hilarious, and the art better than decent. There's also just a loveable quality to it.

Legend of Neried is another of my favorites.

i like "I wish" tooo!!!

i actually finish reading the last scanlated chapter today. i was piss that the scanlators drop it =(

im gonna try going to b&r to see if they have it =)

i wonder if its gonna have a happy ending...

60what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:29 am

azerty1709

Plum
Plum

i love goong it's a great manhwa and i really this gender of story

61what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:12 am

zabelz

Plum
Plum

hmm manhwa I guess I like goong, the sexy simpleton, romance papa, my cutie boy and many more that I cant really remember the titles.... angry

62what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:07 am

Kuran

Kuran
Plum
Plum

13th boy, Lover Discovery, Hoggane, Princes Catcus, Show Princess & MY GIRL!

63what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:36 am

Mint Cookie

Mint Cookie
Plum
Plum

Hot Blooded Woman, hoggane, deliquent lesson, legend of Neried, He who dedictated to rose(just one ch, but I loved it!) Tokyo Crazy Paradise, um... devine melody,do you want to try?,normal city, red lion... and a lot more

64what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:21 pm

erasable

Plum
Plum

Vanilla Ice is my favorite manga.
I have a few others I enjoy though. I think one was titled hot headed girl.

65what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:25 am

andromeda123

Plum
Plum

i generally love hwang mi ri's works.. and i seriously love faeries landing, and most recently the bride of the water god~

66what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:09 pm

emysheko

Plum
Plum

my fav manhwa is
saver
the queen's knight
ingenuo
the one
steel rose

67what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:42 pm

oki-nichan

Plum
Plum

A few I would say: Saver ( I just got into it, but the scanlation's slow), the one, sexy simpleton, and Angel Diary.

68what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:53 pm

trick

Plum
Plum

Some manwha are still so good. My favorite manwha are:
Angel Diary
Plantina
Girl Queen
Nabi
Demon Diary
Faeries Landing
100% perfect girl
Cynical Orange
The stories of manwha is kind of interesting. Their arts are also different from manga.

69what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:15 pm

kothithelegu

Plum
Plum

My absolute favorite is Legacy of the Dragon. I think the main charecters are hilarious and adorable. I also really like Demon Diary. 100% perfect girl used to be on the list but the story dragged on too long.

70what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:24 am

catlaya

Plum
Plum

I say my favorite must be Boy Princess. The story is so great, and if you like shounen ai + manhwa you definately have to read it once.

71what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:38 pm

refreshing101

refreshing101
Plum
Plum

Hm...I must say, I really like Saver. The plot line is interesting (similar to basara for those who have read it). I'm just afraid of the ending...O_O Anywho, I really recommend Saver to those who like strong female protagonist, and to the people who prefer out of the "Earth" setting (e.g in a different world). :) <33

72what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:33 am

marchan

Plum
Plum

My favorite is the One!!, and i like also the works of hwang mi ri ... boy of the female wolf... angel diary and more...

73what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:42 pm

anacamelia

anacamelia
Plum
Plum

100% Perfect Girl and The Bride of the water God. They are my favorite and my firt manwa's.

74what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:40 am

eternalrequiem

Plum
Plum

You are so cool and the one^^

75what's your favourite manwha? - Page 3 Empty Re: what's your favourite manwha? Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:58 am

petramanh

petramanh
Plum
Plum

I love Moon Boy ^^!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum