Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was your first manga?

+98
lil_minako
alexandria tale
Dionaea
aznlilchika
la.Gata.Gris
kanonx3
andromeda
rikusama
Deadlong
cocoramas
mochi.ball
weronique
hunny2thebes2
tkdluv
ohhsnapitz
amiyumi888
fan101
Mikachan22
kleio
ninjawannabe96
lethalene
Imery
saikyi
yuki00214
MitsukiTenshi
imboredtodeath
sin010
magnafia
Vicky_chan
moomix
Zumi
suien
Kyliam
Di27
shizuki424
dunkmoonX
Ashachan7
SiDE
LightDreamer
nooname
teddyburr
Pawyn
Karol_Campos
aline
janelleski
miki_chan
garudeee
chloe1220
Jayenie
seren
sabs
kaya_chan
shizu
soundous
Alicia
Hanarashi
FiShCaKe
Serafimangel
EYEMAZE
classicorner
coraya
libraryrocker
totodoodoo
souske411
thukylun
lacordao2713
eternal_moon
ling2005
pumpkindeath
winry
chauh2o
eclipse100
silentloner
ixora
pitchan
eternalrequiem
shadowhearts
Leena
anacamelia
itztofu
hanalee
rubenz
marchan
innesfree
3ien
catlaya
laurenz
Ryuen
trick
oki-nichan
emysheko
obscurayue
erasable
koryu976
azerty1709
refreshing101
ladylove
scribblezo8
102 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Fri May 07, 2010 5:38 am

chloe1220

Plum
Plum

my very first manga is ...... "Boys N Girl".... and i fell inlove with manga ever since... thats only about 2yrs ago...my sister got me hook into this manga world. Thanx sis ^_^

52What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:35 am

garudeee

Plum
Plum

Oh, for a girl it's classic shoujo "Candy Candy". Never feel bored to read it again and again ^^.

53What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:09 am

miki_chan

Plum
Plum

Having been born Asian, I had seen a lot of anime but my first manga was Nodame no Cantabile.

54What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:04 am

janelleski

Plum
Plum

the first manga i've read is bleach. and it's quite ironic that i've decided to drop the manga now due to the come-what-may scenes that's being presented.

55What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:48 am

aline

Plum
Plum

doraemon. Nothing can beat it..an evergreen manga loves by any generation. hehe. Love

56What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Karol_Campos

Plum
Plum

i don't quite remember, i think it was kare first love . it was recommended to me by my friends~ they said it was a great mangaand from then on, i started
to read mangas ;DD

57What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Pawyn

Plum
Plum

Mine's Candy-Candy! After that... Sailor Moon is a pretty close first one, too ^^;

58What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:10 pm

teddyburr

Plum
Plum

Oh man, too far back to remember. It was either CCS or Sailor Moon. My faves to this day.

59What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:11 pm

nooname

Plum
Plum

hmm, I belive that my first manga was Sailor Moon^^

60What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:10 pm

LightDreamer

Plum
Plum

My first manga is probably naruto~ Then when I realized how many other manga there are I started reading thousands!!!!

61What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:22 pm

SiDE

Plum
Plum

My first Manga was Initial D. I almost forgot. How could I as it's was one of my closes friend in High School that got me into it...

62What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:35 am

Ashachan7

Plum
Plum

my 'first' manga was Fruits Basket and a german girls manga magaz called DAISUKI
everything startet in class five (Germany stansard) and now i am going to university and i am still reading manga, it is my longlasting interest

63What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 pm

dunkmoonX

Plum
Plum

Sailor Moon was my very first manga! But if I really think about it, it might have been Dragon Ball or something popular.

64What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:39 pm

shizuki424

Plum
Plum

my first was Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. Which was a pretty awesome introduction into the whole manga goodness.

65What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 am

Di27

Plum
Plum

My first manga ever was SUZUKA because i loved the anime and wanted to know what happened next not to mention the fact that my dad banned videos from being streamed so no anime.. but thanks to this I am no a profound anime/manga otaku I actually spend more time reading manga than watching anime

second manga of choice: Absolute Boyfriend

66What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Kyliam

Plum
Plum

I think it was Ranma 1/2 but I don't really remember...
I remember my first anime, my first dorama but not my first manga ._.

67What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:29 pm

suien

Plum
Plum

Ranma 1/2. I was totally confused by the first manga I read b/c I borrowed a chapter from my friend. I didn't know the background so I didn't get why he kept changing at first.

68What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Zumi

Plum
Plum

Mine was Tokyo Mew Mew...lawl.

69What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:36 pm

moomix

Plum
Plum

My first one was Tokyo Babylon which got me hooked on manga. I started off on other CLAMP works and moved on from there.

70What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:03 am

Vicky_chan

Plum
Plum

The first... well was two: Fruits Basket and Karekano ^O^
And evething was for the animes 'cause I didn't like both finals and that way discover the mangas, thank God heheheh...

71What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:55 pm

magnafia

Plum
Plum

My first manga was a shounen one, i don't remember the name but it had in it's name something like strawberrys (it wasn't ecchi just to clarify things) then i found other sites with shoujo and i fell in love and have been since like 6 years ago.... Smile

72What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:08 am

sin010

Plum
Plum

My first manga was chobits... funny enough I never finished it haha lost interest half way but started reading alot of other manga....
First scanlation group that I always checked was SHOUJOMAGIC! so sad that they stopped working ><

73What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re:What was your first manga? Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:54 am

imboredtodeath

imboredtodeath
Plum
Plum

I can't remember my first manga because i first read one many years ago. But one manga that i first read 2-3 years ago was the D.Gray-Man comic books which is still on my self.

74What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:04 pm

MitsukiTenshi

Plum
Plum

Probably Inuyasha since they had that at my library
And I remember watching it before..

I've seen more anime though before I picked up my first manga book lol

75What was your first manga? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 am

yuki00214

yuki00214
Plum
Plum

My first manga was The Gentleman's Alliance Cross Excited

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum