Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was your first manga?

+98
lil_minako
alexandria tale
Dionaea
aznlilchika
la.Gata.Gris
kanonx3
andromeda
rikusama
Deadlong
cocoramas
mochi.ball
weronique
hunny2thebes2
tkdluv
ohhsnapitz
amiyumi888
fan101
Mikachan22
kleio
ninjawannabe96
lethalene
Imery
saikyi
yuki00214
MitsukiTenshi
imboredtodeath
sin010
magnafia
Vicky_chan
moomix
Zumi
suien
Kyliam
Di27
shizuki424
dunkmoonX
Ashachan7
SiDE
LightDreamer
nooname
teddyburr
Pawyn
Karol_Campos
aline
janelleski
miki_chan
garudeee
chloe1220
Jayenie
seren
sabs
kaya_chan
shizu
soundous
Alicia
Hanarashi
FiShCaKe
Serafimangel
EYEMAZE
classicorner
coraya
libraryrocker
totodoodoo
souske411
thukylun
lacordao2713
eternal_moon
ling2005
pumpkindeath
winry
chauh2o
eclipse100
silentloner
ixora
pitchan
eternalrequiem
shadowhearts
Leena
anacamelia
itztofu
hanalee
rubenz
marchan
innesfree
3ien
catlaya
laurenz
Ryuen
trick
oki-nichan
emysheko
obscurayue
erasable
koryu976
azerty1709
refreshing101
ladylove
scribblezo8
102 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:35 am

silentloner

Plum
Plum

My first would be from Clamp though I'm not sure which one at this point. Probably TCR or was it Wish? *muse*

27What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:49 pm

eclipse100

Plum
Plum

My first manga was Fruits Basket. I looked through the first volume and I though it would be cute. Ever since then I have read lots of manga.

28What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:10 pm

chauh2o

Plum
Plum

My first was Doraemon, I saw on the TV, my dad bought it for me, I didn't even know how to read yet, my sis had to read for me.. :)

29What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 pm

winry

winry
Plum
Plum

my first manga was ayashi no ceres ^-^ not my favourite but i really like it

30What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:12 pm

pumpkindeath

Plum
Plum

Thats nostalgic, it was Dragon Ball, loved the manga as a kid. Goku was my hero XD.
After that i read the same as last post Ayasho no Ceres. But as a boy the love theme was more of a pain....

31What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:34 pm

ling2005

Plum
Plum

My first manga was Ranma 1/2. My older sis' collection back then and I wasnt allowed to read it until I was 15 lol She gave me her collection now tho. Then I read all the deatiled summaries of Fushigi Yuugi online. Since it was back then it was hard to find.

32What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:42 pm

eternal_moon

Plum
Plum

One of my first manga was Doraemon or Sailormoon... Conan too! I used to be so into them... What was your first manga? - Page 2 640761 What was your first manga? - Page 2 932669

33What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty don't remember Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:15 pm

lacordao2713

Plum
Plum

i don exactly remember but it was probably meru puri n goong that got me into manga.s

34What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:00 pm

thukylun

Plum
Plum

My first is Doraemon (still sometimes read it now. still cracking up laughing a lot.) then Detective Conan. >_<

35What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:19 pm

souske411

Plum
Plum

my first was ranma 1/2 vol 3

36What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:48 pm

totodoodoo

Plum
Plum

Naruto was the first manga that I've read, which broughtme intop this underground world that is scanlation.

37What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 am

libraryrocker

Plum
Plum

Sailor Moon was my first!  Inuyasha and Angel Sanctuary were what got me addicted though.

38What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:35 pm

coraya

coraya
Plum
Plum

My first manga was Sailormoon but I didn't what was a manga at this time so it doesn't really count,
so my first manga was Fruits basket and after Shaman King What was your first manga? - Page 2 486792

It seems so far... xD

39What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:47 pm

classicorner

Plum
Plum

My first one?? Of course it's Doraemon! hahaha
Untill now, i still wish i've got a doraemon next to me. LOL

40What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:54 am

EYEMAZE

EYEMAZE
Plum
Plum

my first manga was tokyo mew mew X___D haha though i dont like it anymore ^^"

41What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:56 am

Serafimangel

Plum
Plum

My very first manga was Ranma 1/2, before it was completed, actually way before it was completed. Such a long time ago, but then I did start when I was quite young, I borrowed those. The first I bought were Azumanga Daioh (I cried at the end).

42What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:27 pm

FiShCaKe

Plum
Plum

Sad to say, Bleach V_V Some episodes I had were corrupted, so I started reading the manga to catch up with the episodes I had. After that I stopped watching anime :/

43What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:18 am

Hanarashi

Plum
Plum

My first manga was Sailor Moon What was your first manga? - Page 2 640761

44What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:19 am

Alicia

Alicia
Plum
Plum

My first manga was Naruto^^

45What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:09 pm

soundous

Plum
Plum

my first manga was skip beat & vampire knight, i wanted to continue the anime

46What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:36 pm

shizu

Plum
Plum

Mine was akuma no sorou and then fruits basket, i love this one.

47What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:24 am

kaya_chan

kaya_chan
Plum
Plum

I think it was Hana kimi. My friend recommended it to me so I gave it a try and really liked it at the end.

48What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:09 pm

sabs

Plum
Plum

My first manga was Detective Conan, and it seems that it is still on going....

49What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:03 pm

seren

Plum
Plum

Mine was Doraemon, which i first read way back during the 90's, still a good read even till now XD

50What was your first manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun May 02, 2010 4:08 am

Jayenie

Plum
Plum

I believe that my first manga was Sailor Moon? My friend introduced it to me and I just got into it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum