Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was your first manga?

+98
lil_minako
alexandria tale
Dionaea
aznlilchika
la.Gata.Gris
kanonx3
andromeda
rikusama
Deadlong
cocoramas
mochi.ball
weronique
hunny2thebes2
tkdluv
ohhsnapitz
amiyumi888
fan101
Mikachan22
kleio
ninjawannabe96
lethalene
Imery
saikyi
yuki00214
MitsukiTenshi
imboredtodeath
sin010
magnafia
Vicky_chan
moomix
Zumi
suien
Kyliam
Di27
shizuki424
dunkmoonX
Ashachan7
SiDE
LightDreamer
nooname
teddyburr
Pawyn
Karol_Campos
aline
janelleski
miki_chan
garudeee
chloe1220
Jayenie
seren
sabs
kaya_chan
shizu
soundous
Alicia
Hanarashi
FiShCaKe
Serafimangel
EYEMAZE
classicorner
coraya
libraryrocker
totodoodoo
souske411
thukylun
lacordao2713
eternal_moon
ling2005
pumpkindeath
winry
chauh2o
eclipse100
silentloner
ixora
pitchan
eternalrequiem
shadowhearts
Leena
anacamelia
itztofu
hanalee
rubenz
marchan
innesfree
3ien
catlaya
laurenz
Ryuen
trick
oki-nichan
emysheko
obscurayue
erasable
koryu976
azerty1709
refreshing101
ladylove
scribblezo8
102 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:41 pm

saikyi

Plum
Plum

i think...rurouni kenshin...was probably my 'first' although lol back then i just found a long text translation and read that. how naive i was back then lol

77What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:34 am

Imery

Plum
Plum

Well it's Global Garden . It was great . Happy

78What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:12 am

lethalene

Plum
Plum

The first one that I actually read is Crying Freeman. At that time, I saw the movie adaptation and it was so very hot! Then my cousin bought the volumes and she lent me the first two volumes. That was my first time reading something that erotic in a comic!

79What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:31 pm

ninjawannabe96

Plum
Plum

Excited My first manga was Fruits Basket. I read it when I was nine when my dad bought it for me because we had just recently watched the anime version.

80What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:45 am

kleio

Plum
Plum

Ow, it was around 2 years ago and my first manga was Watashi no + Okusuri by Takamiya Satoru (i love her works!)

81What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Tue May 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Mikachan22

My first manga was Crescent Moon Happy

82What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:01 pm

fan101

Plum
Plum

My first manga was sailor moon and x/1999.

83What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 pm

amiyumi888

Plum
Plum

My first manga was Sailor Moon. I was in first grade when I read it but I didn't understand it that much. angry

84What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:37 pm

ohhsnapitz

Plum
Plum

My first manga was tokyo Mew Mew. xD
It was when I was only in third grade when I started to read them.

85What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:28 pm

tkdluv

Plum
Plum

the super old and classic ruroni kenshin :) ahh he was so awesome with his fight movies

86What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:05 am

hunny2thebes2

Plum
Plum

My first manga was Fruits Basket back when it was still on-going, But my first manga that I completely finished was Hana Kimi.

87What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 am

weronique

Plum
Plum

Oh well...
Death Note and I read first volume from left to right cuz I had no idea that this is called "manga" and what manga is lol... then I decided this is bullshit and stopped... one year later I tried it again and since then I am an addict :D

88What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:39 am

mochi.ball

Plum
Plum

pretty sure it was fruits basket, gosh it's been over a decade now

89What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:07 am

cocoramas

Plum
Plum

The first manga I read was probably the ones own by one of my cousin, "Dragon Ball". The first manga I owned was "SailorMoon" : it was a birthday present from another cousin!

90What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:05 am

Deadlong

Plum
Plum

Golden Boy was my First + Dragon ball

91What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:44 am

rikusama

Plum
Plum

hmmmm my first manga was cutie boy :D

i loved it, the ending was nice but can't she end it with much better way :/

92What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:26 pm

andromeda

Plum
Plum

Sailor Moon was my first! Inuyasha and Angel Sanctuary were what got me addicted though.

93What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:28 pm

kanonx3

Plum
Plum

My first manga have to be Yotsuba. I remember my school selling it during sixth grade and started my manga era.

94What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:29 pm

la.Gata.Gris

Plum
Plum

My first manga was Hana Yori Dango. I started with anime, but it's ending episodes were awful.

95What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:28 am

aznlilchika

Plum
Plum

Fruits basket yeahhh!!!XD

96What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:28 am

Dionaea

Plum
Plum

The World God Only Knows, which I'm still following, I came across an advertisement for Mangafox somewhere and TWGOK was featured that day, that's how I rolled into the scene Smile

97What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:50 am

alexandria tale

Plum
Plum

my first manga definitely is doraemon!! well, i was around 5 at that time, so that only logical. but up till now, i still love my cute doraemon~~~

98What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:07 am

lil_minako

Plum
Plum

I believe my first manga was... Kodocha: Sana's Stage. My cousin owned the series, and I was always browsing her bookcase. Lol.

99What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Ardjet

That was such a long time ago..I think it was a one-shot..though my first big series was RG Veda,eversince my favourite manga of all time!

100What was your first manga? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 am

bran626

bran626
Plum
Plum

Fruits Basket when I was in 3rd grade I think. I was ripped off though... :/ I bought it for $20 and it was volume with Kagura on it, and I didn't realize it wasn't the first volume until a couple years later. Whoops...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum